What's new

Strategy Help me with footies!

I just saw Teef's excellent Kenshi tutorial and he goes in great detail explaining footsies and ways to execute a series of attacks that makes him safe and outside sweep, where Kenshi wants to be.

Does anyone know of a video like this for Sub?

I find myself having trouble closing in and rushing down online spammers or preventing jump ins.

For example, I know 22 is fantastic anti-air. However, when I used it I always get nailed before the second 2 (ice sword) is able to trigger its "hit" for AA.

Give me your tips and tricks for using Sub and his spacings, footsies.

I dont use Sub alot but i can tell you if someone is spamming you, throw an iceball. Chances are it will hit, and you can close in distance. Even if you take damage, they get frozen.

Everybody tells me that... online, they always seem to be able to block. The times when it DOES hit, I can't even get in close for a combo. I double dash jump or triple dash and they are blocking by the time my first hit lands. Is there a faster way to close the distance or something?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Everybody tells me that... online, they always seem to be able to block. The times when it DOES hit, I can't even get in close for a combo. I double dash jump or triple dash and they are blocking by the time my first hit lands. Is there a faster way to close the distance or something?
you have to be at 3/4 screen or closer and have you ice ball out first. This should be the first thing you establish in a match.... that you will not eat projectiles. after that its easy peezy.