What's new

Help me with a backup.

Who should I use as a secondary?

• Total voters

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Ive actually been playing around with cage too just cause i like any rush down character. He's definitely fun but there are already so many cages out there. He's definitely fun for casual play though. RampaginDragon Hates my 1 week cage with a passion already hahaha
f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3fr3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3f3 ex nutpuch

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I may look back into jax as well seeing as he is more of a rush down minded type character and does decent against sonyas bad matchups. Plus as a rain player i love having tons of armor at my disposal. Good idea? Death Sonya Blake

Death

Noob
I can see Jax doing better vs Kabal/Kenshi/Freddy than Sonya does cuz of his armored punch and he can abuse their high crouching hit box with F+4 string.

NKZero

Noob
I may look back into jax as well seeing as he is more of a rush down minded type character and does decent against sonyas bad matchups. Plus as a rain player i love having tons of armor at my disposal. Good idea? Death Sonya Blake
I wouldn't say Jax is rush down at all until he corners you. More of a baiting character with solid defensive options especially because he has armour coming out of his ass. I would choose Sektor because I main him :p. I still think he loses to Kabal and perhaps Kenshi but they are winnable matches. He goes even with Freddy. In terms of covering the bad match-ups though perhaps as Death pointed out, Jax is the better option.