What's new

help me plz im so noob and dont understand why

I played fighters before I was pretty good at mk 9 and very good at soul caliber. but I cant seem to grasp this game at all I cant get combos to connect or seem to find any safe strings and when I think I do batman puts me in my place I almost lost to the flash just jumping and pressing 1,1. I would like to use aquaman I have a lot of his moves down and another fast rushdown type char. so and help suggestion or training partners would be greatly appreciated my gamertag is Axel CC and I am on the 360. or training regiments such as how to improve execution how to improve button input how to see frames better. please and thank you

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Add me i will be online later today :) gt is Chris has pads
i live in New Jersey. Also, the only way i see you getting better execution is to practice! Practice makes perfect(or nearly perfect) lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
hi there welcome to tym, we have character forums where you should visit to get helpful insight and tips on being good with your character. may i ask how long have you been playing injustice?

hi there welcome to tym, we have character forums where you should visit to get helpful insight and tips on being good with your character. may i ask how long have you been playing injustice?
I've been playing for about 2 days now. and the struggle is real my talent level for fighters is I used mk9 reptile and could do most of his combos but the whole dash dash canceling quick jump off the elbow dash that's a little far out of my range. but for all points there really wasnt a ermac or rain combo I couldn't do. (just realized I hope you play mk9 or that last 2 sentences were useless LOL) but I was going over black adam and he was so tough. I know on 8 way run they gave a top 10 move list which I found really insightful because im also struggling with the lingo on here. o and thank you for the warm welcome.

Greetings, axcelerate.
Welcome to this site of knowledge, learning, bitching, and darkness, named TestYourMight.com!

Just keep practicing. Proficiency in fighting games does not come overnight; it takes a lot of patience and perseverance. Especially since Injustice is not a "traditional" fighter, by most means.

I think you are placing a little bit too much emphasis on combos. While you may get very good at combos of all sorts, it won't matter if you cannot touch your opponent once in a match.

Take a look at the Gameplay Topics forum to get your learn on!

To be honest like everyone mentions it just takes time and practice I ve spent a lot of time in the lab practicing my execution, I main aqua so if you can hit me up for practice anytime my tag is xSilva Bulletzx. I'm a casual player and by no means a pro but I handle my own. Best of luck