What's new

Question Help from PSN players who have MMH

Guys, can someone on PSN please help and share MMH, because in Russia we might not have him for another month. Hell, those who don't have season passes still can't buy Zod and Scorpion here. I have all season pass characters and some other skin packs, I will give you 5 bucks if you want. I waited for this character since games release:( Pleeeeaze

EDIT: I FREAKING HAVE HIM NOW!!!THanks to everyone for caring:)

So they log in as you and can download it onto their psn?
If you log under my PSNID in the game ( its called WBID there) your content will automatically be saved to my profile, no need to do anything else, it just takes sometimes a little time, so you need to log in and check if your content is there

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
It not worth sharing anymore since only 2 consoles with same PSN ID can share the content unlike how it used to be which was 5. They nerfed it. Imagine if something happens to your PS3 and want all your content back but guess what? You can't have it back because it active on 2 PS3's. Say goodbye to all your content you ever had and ready to re buy it all again.

Noob
I am not asking you guys to give me your psnid, I 'll give you mine so you can have all my content just to give me MMH
Im not 100% on this but i think your in for a rude awakening... if someone on PSN has it they are US MMh version... the downloads are diferent, meaning that even if you down it it wont work on Russia cause you belong in the EU Download... if might work out if you down from an European player.. a USA one will most likely not be accepted cause teh scripting for its code is diferent and PSn is region locked on this game... still you can try like i said im not 100% on this

It not worth sharing anymore since only 2 consoles with same PSN ID can share the content unlike how it used to be which was 5. They nerfed it. Imagine if something happens to your PS3 and want all your content back but guess what? You can't have it back because it active on 2 PS3's. Say goodbye to all your content you ever had and ready to re buy it all again.
That's true, but I'd say very unlikely. We shared skins from ios like that with John Grizzly .He shared it with like half of the TYM

Noob
That's true, but I'd say very unlikely. We shared skins from ios like that with John Grizzly .He shared it with like half of the TYM

Thats diferent.. the IOS skins are bound to the WBID account.. meaning its not a PSN download its just a facilitator... and has no regard to region cause the IOS game is not Region locked... Injustice is... cause theoricly speaking EU players could just go to US server add funds and buy MMh and it would work, witch i think it does not...

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm

Well iOS skins are different because your sharing the WBID which can be shared with many people and has no limit. With downloads from PSN store on account this not the case since limit is 2 of the same account on 2 PS3's.

Noob
I think it will work because as I said John Grizzly here on TYM shared IOS skins with me and they work just fine.
read my previous post... if i where you i wouldnt get my hopes up to be honest, yes it sucks for EU players they always get the short end of the stick... but thats just how things are =S

Well iOS skins are different because your sharing the WBID which can be shared with many people and has no limit. With downloads from PSN store on account this not the case since limit is 2 of the same account on 2 PS3's.
Thats diferent.. the IOS skins are bound to the WBID account.. meaning its not a PSN download its just a facilitator... and has no regard to region cause the IOS game is not Region locked... Injustice is... cause theoricly speaking EU players could just go to US server add funds and buy MMh and it would work, witch i think it does not...
I see now, you are probably right, thanks for that. Can I do it with EU PSN guys, cause I am sure they will have MMH a lot faster than Russia

Noob
I see now, you are probably right, thanks for that. Can I do it with EU PSN guys, cause I am sure they will have MMH a lot faster than Russia
Yes you can... Russia is in the EU PSN region, meaning that the download is open to all EU players... but i still dont get it if your on the EU PSN store you should have full access to all downloads atleast just a day later than USA... that is just strange since Russia is part of the EU region.. you should check that with your Russian Psn website if there is one or its community... in anyway EU still doesnt have MMH probably is 4 5 hours it will be up

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
You can actually desactivate a ps3 that has your account on by going on the psn website. All of your account content on desactivated ps3 won't work anymore, leaving a spot free for another ps3. You can reactivate the desactivated console by simply downloading anything from your psn account.
So that means if your ps3 dies and you want to get a new one but already shared dlc with another ps3, just desactivate em and get your stuff on your new ps3 (you'll also have to share again if you want the other ps3 to have dlc/stuff).

Yes you can... Russia is in the EU PSN region, meaning that the download is open to all EU players... but i still dont get it if your on the EU PSN store you should have full access to all downloads atleast just a day later than USA... that is just strange since Russia is part of the EU region.. you should check that with your Russian Psn website if there is one or its community... in anyway EU still doesnt have MMH probably is 4 5 hours it will be up
I don't know what is the deal either but as I said we still don't have Scorpion on PSN. I have him because of buying Season pass

@
You can actually desactivate a ps3 that has your account on by going on the psn website. All of your account content on desactivated ps3 won't work anymore, leaving a spot free for another ps3. You can reactivate the desactivated console by simply downloading anything from your psn account.
So that means if your ps3 dies and you want to get a new one but already shared dlc with another ps3, just desactivate em and get your stuff on your new ps3 (you'll also have to share again if you want the other ps3 to have dlc/stuff).
Boodendorf you are from EU right? Do you have MMH yet?