What's new

Help for a noob?

I've been playing this game (Ultimate MK 3 for 360), and well I've been getting flippin raped!

I've been using ermac, reptile and scorpion, I'm not sure if those are any good for a beginner, any suggestions for a begining charactor or does it not matter?

I don't reccomend robo-smoke because at least *I* try to avoid using him at all costs. I'm good at his "noob combo" however I'm much better with other characters.

I agree to learn kabal as he transitioned me from terrible to decent. I got bored with him after awhile though and moved on to reptile and hsmoke. Reptile is a good fighter except is infinite is extremely difficult (I still can't do it), and hsmoke I find extremely difficult due to his akward popups (I feel they're akward).

Read the Character guides, and pick a Character you would like to become good with, practice and branch off from that. Best thing you could possibly do is, Talk to someone here who will help you

Myself

XL

Annihilator

Shock

Konqrr

Sugar

Poop

Or anyone else who is on frequently and have them teach you one on one. Send a Couple FRs out, and Talk to people.

Thanks guys, I think I'll use Kabal, learn his moves, and try to get better.

But man I was surprised because this is an old, but awesome game, and I was like whoa wtf everyone knows all the "secret" moves.

Oh and one more question, how do you do kabal's friendship? I heard it was like left trigger, B, left trig, left trig, and up, but it hasn't been working for me.

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Read the Character guides, and pick a Character you would like to become good with, practice and branch off from that. Best thing you could possibly do is, Talk to someone here who will help you

Myself

XL

Annihilator

Shock

Konqrr

Poop

Or anyone else who is on frequently and have them teach you one on one. Send a Couple FRs out, and Talk to people.
Yes, help him waste hits and get less damage. :lol:

l SuGaR l said:
abc ur dead0 said:

Myself

XL

Annihilator

Shock

Konqrr

Poop

Yes, help him waste hits and get less damage. :lol:
Maaaaaaan*shows the back of my hand*

Your just mad Cause I didn't include your name, pfft whatever I'll put you up there.

Kazlaz

Noob
lol your good didnt get to play sugar but ill i could get you with is a random kabal here and there lol and usub

Birkin

Noob
Send a friend request to Jokalk.

That's me, I can help you with most characters, not the female ninjas though.

CM DecaY said:
last question i promise, how do you play as human smoke?
Pick robo-smoke, then you gotta hold these buttons : B+RN+BL+HP+HK
When the match starts (and your holding the buttons) Robot should form into a Ninja.