What's new

HELP emergency

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
a server error deleted EVERYTHING from my Scorpion's kustom options. he's got nothing not even moves left.. all locked erased and gone... I'm sick...

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I'm trying that now but I have to go to work today and it'll be forever before I can get home. @16 Bit has anyone else reported an error like this and can I fix it?? Please help.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
a server error deleted EVERYTHING from my Scorpion's kustom options. he's got nothing not even moves left.. all locked erased and gone... I'm sick...
Same thing happened to my Lao I can't pick any variation as there not visible and every ability is locked every gear piece is locked

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I sent nrs tech support a ticket but I'm still really distressed and haven't gotten any acknowledgment yet. Did just send it in their defense I'm just having a mini-panic attack.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
What system are you one? Last night was a shit show because a LOT of people were having server errors including myself. I guess since everybody was trying to play, things were crashing left & right. I would just reboot the game, and if that doesnt work, just wait until things are better to play again. I have a feeling servers and errors are fixed now.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
PS4. Still gone this morning. Had to leave for work :_( but I got an email response from wbtech support so I pray it will be fixed by the time I get home in like 13 hours.... ugh. @just_2swift you should place one as well so they know I wasn't the only one to get this error. Might bump priority.

D

Deleted member 59910

I’m now unable to select some abbilites and I can’t link mk mobile to the game and receive my rewards. I was doing these two things before the server issue. Now, looks like my profile is all messed up when communicating to the server.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
wow the servers are really crashing hard. this always online is such a big mistake.
Damn still? Best thing EVERYBODY can do is just not progress in the game at all or else you will risk having everything you grinded for end up deleted. I know it sucks, but its the best way at this point. Until then, practice then online.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I can't even do that with my main. The server deleted my main's variations even the default ones. If I pick him he's got the basic spear and teleport and that's it. Not even the brutalities. I'll try playing others but he's my main man.