What's new

Question - A-List Help again with A-List.

XEVILCl0wnX

I'm in a near character crisis.
Man, I ask a lot of help.

My main problem now is getting shadow kick into run cancel after something like, 113 or b34. I'm sucking at the timing, and I want to pull this kinda stuff in a match.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Hi ^^
Well at the beginning i had similar problems but after a lot of practice u ll get it done.
There were a few things i had ti take care of to get it done properly.
There might be the same problems in your execution.
1.Be sure when you want to cancel the shadow kick that you hold down 4 until you dash out of the kick.
2.Find the canceble frames of 113 which is actually not that hard since it can be canceled in a large amount of frames.
Id recommend to cancel it at the end of the animation of 113.
Same with b34

Sometimes it is just a matter of timing. When i attended an offline event i suddenly had to struggle with the cancel for a few moments. Then i got it .

A good way to practice the cancel is as follows.

1.Go to practice mode
2.Choose johnny a list
3.try to do b34 xx shadow kick xx run cancel, 11
4. The hit counter should say 4 hit combo
5.Try it as long as you get it down constantly.

To run cancel just hold 4 after the shadow kick , dash out, and press block to run cancel

it helps you can pm me if you have more questions^^

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
A List cancels are insanely hard to do online, jussayin'
if you find you can do it all the time offline vs the cpu and in training (like i can) but can't do it online it's probably not your fault at all.

Error404

Noob
The best way to do them , even though it might not make sense is to do them slower. Take your time hold 4 and make sure you get the cancel input cleanly. Thats how i do them and they work for me 100% of the time.