What's new

Help a Batmain out!

Damn they call the j3/j2 uppercut reset the @DarthArma special? I remember when I showed you it at Kingdom Come :(
I like to give credit where credit is due, but I only remember you showing me the 223 BB back 2 upgrapple. I remember coming up with the ambiguous jump 2 stuff.

Go fish for props on testyourmig...oh wait

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
step one, pick batman, step two, fuck bane in the ass with a batarang shaped dildo. step 3, come on TYM to fish for props.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PROPS! I beat jupiter 2 sets at the break a few weeks ago, and I beat tom brady's aquaman, grr's bane, and REO speedwagon's MMH at defend the north, only to be fucked by meter burn trident rush! Scissor me timbers!!
You get 1 prop point for the REO Speedwagon reference

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I like to give credit where credit is due, but I only remember you showing me the 223 BB back 2 upgrapple. I remember coming up with the ambiguous jump 2 stuff.

Go fish for props on testyourmig...oh wait
BB?

Oh is that what they're referring too, the ambiguous j2 after a mb grapple and then calling bats? Yea thats all you, I was talking about j3/j2 uppercut ex grapple to add 2% more damage instead of doing j3 b2 grapple.

Last edited:

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
step one, pick batman, step two, fuck bane in the ass with a batarang shaped dildo. step 3, come on TYM to fish for props.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PROPS! I beat jupiter 2 sets at the break a few weeks ago, and I beat tom brady's aquaman, grr's bane, and REO speedwagon's MMH at defend the north, only to be fucked by meter burn trident rush! Scissor me timbers!!
I can't find the DLC for Batarang Shaped Dildos, am I just overlooking? Or is it a secret move? Cuz I'm pretty sure it'd be the only move Id ever do

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
So this went from a Batman help thread to a Darth Arma props fishing thread. QUIT STEALING MY GIMMICK MIGUEL!

coolwhip

Noob
I love that set up....but imo its kind of like a one trick pony cuz you do it once, they pretty much know how to block it the next time
It's a 50/50 ambiguous cross up. Nobody's going to block it every time after they get hit by it initially. Plus, it leaves you options to do other things if you notice that they know how to deal with it like dashing in and doing a B1 (the opponent will mostly be blocking high expecting a jump in), throw, or pretty much whatever you wish to do.