What's new

help 2 ndc 2ndc

i cannot find a way to get 2 ndc to be done correctly... 60% of the times the input results to be a b+2 ;so if some1 could help me out id really appreciate it

Lulzlou

Noob
There is a shortcut actually, a fucked up one. It's why I can do it so consistently offline and online with hitbox or pad. That took months and months of practice to figure it out so I won't say how to do it.

If you are that motivated to learn kabal you can find it yourself with practice. Even if I do say the shortcuts I have with ndc, it still takes practice and its a whole different thing doing them in a match.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
There is a shortcut actually, a fucked up one. It's why I can do it so consistently offline and online with hitbox or pad. That took months and months of practice to figure it out so I won't say how to do it.

If you are that motivated to learn kabal you can find it yourself with practice. Even if I do say the shortcuts I have with ndc, it still takes practice and its a whole different thing doing them in a match.
i see some people online smash 2ndc many times, tbh it looks braindead, i can do it well 2-3 times and its usually enough when resetting opponent with f4, for example f4, 2ndc then go for b1,2,1 etc, i'd say learn to do it like just few times it is good :p

Its the same as NDC.

b,f+4 [<-- Nomad dash input]
b+block [<--Nomad dash cancel]

After you hit the cancel which is b+block you can simply hit f+4 to get another nomad dash and repeat b+block, f+4, b+block, f+4, etc.. So if you want to get the 2 NDC which I still cant do very consistently (aka it takes practice regardless of shortcuts) its the same process just change the 4 to a 2. Nomad Dash Cancel aka b,f+4,b+block-f+2-b,f+4,b+block-f+2. Sometimes you'll get Kabals forward moving punch to come out so youre hitting forward to quick. I guess the notation should be 2+f [hit 2 then forward] instead but hopefully everyone gets the point? lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, bf24, block, for infinity.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Well congrats on being a manly man, your the most manliest man of all the men. I'm so freakin jealous, I wish I had as much chest hair as you, are you the spawn of kano? Dat chest..

Sent from my PC36100
That's a bit off topic, isn't it?

I don't want to have to call a moderator, so please behave.

bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!

bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!bf24, apply directly to the forehead!
I read all of this.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Yeh it took my allot of practice but i got it now.

One day it will just snap, You will be like yeh i got this shit now :)

however smart players know how to get out of this so there's no point in knowing how to perform the infinite and actually being able to pull it out when some1 can easily get hit by it and stop it...

however smart players know how to get out of this so there's no point in knowing how to perform the infinite and actually being able to pull it out when some1 can easily get hit by it and stop it...
2ndc is one of kuhbawl's best tools, so yes there is a point in learning it. after f4ndc reset you get a free 2ndc, it's another tool (and an extremely amazing one), and it's important to know 2ndc for midscreen combos.. plus if you get hit by it you risk getting hit by nd.. what if the kuhbawl player's block button just so happens to slip? :p