What's new

Hello TYM!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Hey Hey, This is probably a bit late cos iv'e been browsing and posting every now and then for a couple of weeks since I picked up MK and SRK doesn't really have much coverage on it.

I'm from England, East Anglia to be specific (No riots here thank god!!) and currently I haven't got access to online because of home issues with our provider, but I play Smoke and Kitana, and am starting to play Shang Tsung too, hes a really great character even without SS usage, as fun as it is to troll people with their own movesets, im not great with every character so its not a good idea to play a Soul Steal strategy when maybe 50% of the cast will just leave me hopelessly flailing in confusion!

I might not be looking hard enough but there seems to be either not much of an offline scene in England, or its really good at hiding itself.

Anyway, Hey!

Good to be a part of this community, have learned a lot already and will be sure to bring any help i can back to the community too!

BookBurning

Voidwards
Welcome to the site. :) There's alot of nice people and great information here and anything you can add to it is awesome. Glgl