What's new

Hello TYM.

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
Hello all. I'm not exactly a noob ( I was a part of the joker community in injustice... Shoutout to them) but I have been anti-social for about a year now and I would like to make a return to the community. I don't have anybody added on my friends list so I haven't been able to get many decent games against good players resulting in me lacking alot of MU knowledge but I would love to get games with all of you. I'm on PSN and I use a salty Sub Zero (Grandmaster and currently messing with Cryomancer.) Feel free to add me at oNe87_Thrax- or drop your name below and I will add me.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hello all. I'm not exactly a noob ( I was a part of the joker community in injustice... Shoutout to them) but I have been anti-social for about a year now and I would like to make a return to the community. I don't have anybody added on my friends list so I haven't been able to get many decent games against good players resulting in me lacking alot of MU knowledge but I would love to get games with all of you. I'm on PSN and I use a salty Sub Zero (Grandmaster and currently messing with Cryomancer.) Feel free to add me at oNe87_Thrax- or drop your name below and I will add me.
Welkome bakk, hope you'll have fun!