What's new

Hello, TYM!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Hello to all those who read this thread. It's an honor to be a participant in the prestigious site that is Mortal Kombat Empires.

I'm GamerBlake90, but you can just call me Blake for short. Originally I was at Mortal Kombat United, but eventually defected to here when things at the other site got so crappy (long story). I hope to have better luck in being a part of this site.

For years I have played some Mortal Kombat games in addition to the various others I own (hence the word "Gamer" in my title), but ever since playing MK vs. DC I became very addicted to the series and have now collected all the 3D MK games, LOL. Too bad I can't do the same for the 2D games, as I could use some getting used to the two-dimensional fighting style before Mortal Kombat 9 hits the shelves...but I digress.

To summarize the above, I'm a hardcore MK fan who hopes to be able to get along with all you guys. This place looks great so far!

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Good shit, glad to see you here, I personally enjoy MKE more, less bs and to me, its a better community

Dark_Rob

Noob
Too bad I can't do the same for the 2D games, as I could use some getting used to the two-dimensional fighting style before Mortal Kombat 9 hits the shelves.
You can download them all and play them on MAME. PM 9.95(one of our Lead Moderators) and he can explain what you need to do.
Welcome to MKE :)