What's new

Hello tym ! im new :)

hi tym community

glad that i found my way to this forum !

i started to play this game more serious about 1 month ago but first played it some months before but this was probably just button mashing :)

im from vienna and a member of the virtual dojo vienna where we play all kind of beat em ups ! before mkx i played tekken and street fighter but somehow got into mkx because the game was totaly interesting and fun to me ! i gotta thanks st9rm who is one of the best takeda players imo for supporting the players in vienna and showing me some stuff =)

my main atm is jax heavy weapons because i love just the way he feels and i love his crazy mix ups !

my side chars are : kitana (royal storm) kung jin (shaolin) and shinnok (boneshaper)

im open to questions and gaming sessions offline or online you can add me on ps4 : VDV_amerterasu

cheers

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Did you just say you played tekken?why? You were run out of crash bandicoot copies?I never liked the 3d fighting games.Anyway,welcome to our company!

thanks for the welcome but yeah i played tekken since psx and i love boxing characters like steve fox or balrog in sf thats probably one of the reasons why i like jax so much xD

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Yesterday I played against some guy who had a similar Name online! And there is some dude names "Playboy" at our local scene too. Weird enough!