What's new

Hello! an introduction.

Notez4

Noob
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a while now and have decided to join in on the forums. I'm an injustice Player and a pretty decent one at that. i main joker and have some tech to release as soon as i can get someone to help me record it.

I'm also looking for some good competition on XBL and am willing to spar with all of you :). My gamer tag is Notez4 feel free to add me.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a while now and have decided to join in on the forums. I'm an injustice Player and a pretty decent one at that. i main joker and have some tech to release as soon as i can get someone to help me record it.

I'm also looking for some good competition on XBL and am willing to spar with all of you :). My gamer tag is Notez4 feel free to add me.
I played a set vs you in player match. Your joker is nice. Would like to get some more games in!

Notez4

Noob
ummmm thanks hellblazer lol. and thanks guys for the welcome! ill be at work all night tonight till about midnight. will be back afterwards to play a little online. see you guys there!