What's new

Hello All!

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
What's up TYM!? Just wanted to say hello, introduce myself and ask a question.
The name's SnowboardRX and I'll be playing MKX on the PS4.

I guess what got me into the MK universe was MK3 back on the Genesis. My one brother, cousins and I would spend countless hours playing that game just button mashing and trying to figure out how to do fatalities. So much fun. Fast forward many years and then I guess it was all about playing Madden year after year until COD took over. THEN, I heard all about MK9 coming out and the nostalgia took over. I picked up that game and BAM, goodbye to every other game/genre. My other brother and I played that game like crazy. Then Injustice came out and, yup, played that game like crazy too (Bane & Raven, yeah!). Now, I can't wait to get my hands on MKX. I'll finally be competing in a tournament as well for the first time: Toryuken 2015! So excited for this.
Anyway, that's the gist of my MK love/quick introduction.

Also, I've been eying this site for a while and finally decided to join my fellow MK brethren.
Kano, Reptile and Takeda will be my first 3 mains for MKX. Really looking forward to it.

I do have a question about this site, however. How do I get to put the character variation under my profile picture? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it.

Well, that's it for now. See you on the boards and see you all online!

Last edited: