What's new

Headphones Suggestions

Mt Mutombo

Banned
So hey guys, i've been looking to get some new headphones, and really do not know anything about this matter.

Im looking for a pair of headphones that i can use with my 360 and my computer. I was wondering if there are any that work with both, and if there are, if there are any good ones.

If not, what headphones do you guys recommend for xbox or for PC individually?

Mt Mutombo

Banned
Im liking both of em.

For the price those Astros better make love to my ear.

Im digging the AGE ones, the price and the looks are nice.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Hello, guys.

Time for me to buy headphones that I wanna use for the FGs. I tested this one:

My buddy has the black headphones, which let me try when I played Tekken 7 a bit. I was a bit surprised to its kind of quality of audio there.

My buddy explained me that this headset has the ability to mute anything outside of what you listen, and, also, to not let everyone hear what you hear.

Do you guys suggest this one, or something better than this?

I have seen almost every pro (Sonicfox, Dragon, Nivek, etc) play with the headphones on. I wonder why. Is it because you need to listen to any cues so that you can react accordingly? For the longest time, I have tried playing only with my eyes, and now it's time I try to play with the headphones there.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Get a set of entry level audiophile headphones and a clip mic for PC. Headsets for gaming are way overpriced for the quality of sound you are getting in return. I use the HiFiMan he-400i they are open eared cans so they are less bass heavy then closed back for gaming and they are pretty solid.

Stay away from "gaming headsets" and "Surround Sound" headphones if you care about audio quality and want something that will last.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
i use the beyerdynamic mmx300.
Get a set of entry level audiophile headphones and a clip mic for PC. Headsets for gaming are way overpriced for the quality of sound you are getting in return. I use the HiFiMan he-400i they are open eared cans so they are less bass heavy then closed back for gaming and they are pretty solid.

Stay away from "gaming headsets" and "Surround Sound" headphones if you care about audio quality and want something that will last.
Both are more like studio ones, and way expensive. I had a Numark headphone as a DJ, but over the years they got kind of broken. Not using them anymore. I'm more inclined to the MMX300 similar one without the mic. I'm not gonna use it anytime soon. If I want to talk with my buddies, I have the small headphones to plug into the controller, and set the sound out right from the TV, or my mobile phone. My buddies always talk via TV and mic due of Fortnite and BF1.

@Sutter Pain , I already had these in my black list to stay away from them, because especially the first don't have much good quality and don't last that much. And Surround sound is just for the external ones (those that are connected with amplifier and TVs).

Anything else I might have missed out?