What's new

Hawkgirl's "new" Meter Burn Mace Charge

Ok Gentlemen, here's what we got........

The meter burn version of the Mace Charge will now autocorrect and force opponents to block in some instances where it could have previously been avoided by smaller characters.
The game data says MC MB is now +1 on block. Before I thought it was +8 and after some testing...... it still is if you fly right after. But if you land after mc mb it seems to be +1

About the autocorrect..... I've been hearing some guys talk about how they can't seem to find a time when it happens. Well, it happens most of the time with HG's back in the corner. Also, with her back to the corner the MC MB can cross up.

At 0:01, I stand block the MC and then hold back in anticipation of the mb. I get nailed.
At 0:04, I dash INTO the MC and HG goes flying by. This seems to be the ONLY WAY to get the MC to whiff that isn't jumping. Good luck trying it though. Who dashes INTO an MC?
At 0:08, I crouch block and then hold back to standing block the MB. I get nailed. Notice, I'm not actually touching Hawkgirl.
At 0:11, while touching HG, I crouch block the MC and then hold back. HG does a mid-air 180 and turns around to hit me. Even though it looks like it should cross up, it doesn't as I'm holding straight back.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I thought this just made it so it no longer whiffed on the shorter gals when they ducked. Nice vid. I think this is really gonna make her S+ tier now, calling it now #EVO2014

After reading this, I don't think the sarcasm got through well, so that was a sarcastic remark

DanCock

Cock Master!!
It still misses some times :/ whatever ...I rather them focus on something else that needs fixing.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Having actually seen this a few times in a match now, I'm kind of hating this. If the opponent got too far away before she swings back, you'll whiff and get opened up. No sure if it's am everyone thing or a MU thing though, so may be nothing big