What's new

Tech - Jax Having Problems with midscreen combos (run)

C9-Keiji

Noob
I find it difficult to run and juggle combo with JAX after EX dash punch
any tips or guide ps
This is one of the harder one I recommend getting run combos down with easier characters first I find scorpions to be easy jacquis are easy once your familiar with the run mechanic then try jax and just try it over and over and over practice mate that's all there is.

CDJR did say buffering the run so it comes out on the earliest frame possible for jax midscreen combos is what works the best I personally haven't been able to get jaxs down yet but then again I haven't tried since I have gotten better with the run in general.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
after i do f21 Into ex OH punch iput the run as soon as the OH punch ends. Basically before he lands on the Ground. Idk how to do it on a female character though. You do the run cancel into f21, 11, f21, Gotcha grab or the command grab.

F21 overhead dash punch has a higher gravity than an 11 OH dash punch or 12 OH dash punch. They don't fall down that quick if u start with 11 or 12.
If its too hard just do f21 - OH dash punch - run canel into f3 - dash punch does 29%

I can do run combos with kung lao, kung jin subzero and others. I only have problem with Jax.. Actually after f21 ex overhead dash punch.
I end up dashing instead of run and the opponent is on the ground.

I can do run combos with kung lao, kung jin subzero and others. I only have problem with Jax.. Actually after f21 ex overhead dash punch.
try 11 as a starter or 12 they bounce much higher after the OH Dash punch.
after the dash punch animation input ff+block as fast as you can and hold the second f to do f21.

SixShooter

Is my favourite a Kameo?
Give the above video a glimpse. It really helped me with the run cancel after the OH dashpunch.