What's new

Havik's head - did anyone find it?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Okay, crazy thing.

When I got the gift from the NRS devs that came with the patch, I went to the Krypt and I started opening chests like crazy. I was certain at one point I found Havik's head - either as an ingredient, or a konsumable. But when I later went to the Towers of Time, I searched my list of konsumables and didn't find it. I only found fists of Havik which sends the opponents into a punching frenzy.

I went to the forge and searched through my ingredients and didn't find it.

So, either I imagined this - and never got the head, or it was removed via one of the patches.

Did anyone of you came across his head? What kind of assists and konsumables have you guys found besides Fists of Havik?

EDIT: And yes, I know there is a head konsumable (Meat's) as an assist.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Maybe it was the konsumable Havik's Lost Face? The description says: 'The player becomes kompletely immune to all CHAOS based modifiers (2 slots)'

There's also Havik's Trapped Soul: 'Havik's angry! He has summoned a chaos storm that causes your opponent to become a button masher. (3 slot)'

There are tons of konsumables/assists that reference characters.

Nitara's Gemstone, Onaga's Stone, Orb of Jataaka's Soul, Reiko's Shuriken, Bloodied Sai (Mileena), Crown of the Fallen Prince (Rain), Force Ball (Reptile), Ash of Vrbada (Smoke), Takeda's Kunai, Tremor Spike.

There's more of course. Obviously all the cyborg's, and Sareena, Tanya, Khameleon, Li Mei, Kobra, so on. I think I have all of the konsumables and assists. I don't use many of them other than the health ones.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Hmm … I see.

Has anyone found the Havik Assist "Skull of Chaos"? The one that was supposedly noted 'to be removed'?

Okay, crazy thing.

When I got the gift from the NRS devs that came with the patch, I went to the Krypt and I started opening chests like crazy. I was certain at one point I found Havik's head - either as an ingredient, or a konsumable. But when I later went to the Towers of Time, I searched my list of konsumables and didn't find it. I only found fists of Havik which sends the opponents into a punching frenzy.

I went to the forge and searched through my ingredients and didn't find it.

So, either I imagined this - and never got the head, or it was removed via one of the patches.

Did anyone of you came across his head? What kind of assists and konsumables have you guys found besides Fists of Havik?

EDIT: And yes, I know there is a head konsumable (Meat's) as an assist.
I actually just got Haviks Lost Face from ToT but it's not showing up as a consumable so idk what's up with that

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I actually just got Haviks Lost Face from ToT but it's not showing up as a consumable so idk what's up with that
That’s weird. I just checked and mine are there. 38 of them... lol. It’s toward the bottom of the list. Make sure you’re in the regular list and not the full tower list (L1/R1 to switch tabs - I know I didn’t know about this until someone told me).