What's new

Havik for MK11 petition

mattteo

Noob
I swear, this is me only place where I see people not wanting Havik. Everybody is crazy about his return on reddit, gamefaqs, mko or trmk. It's sickening that there's so much hate here.

OP, I think this petition will be a great success. But you should post one for Reiko too. Let's see which one has the greatest success, back to back.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I swear, this is me only place where I see people not wanting Havik. Everybody is crazy about his return on reddit, gamefaqs, mko or trmk. It's sickening that there's so much hate here.

OP, I think this petition will be a great success. But you should post one for Reiko too. Let's see which one has the greatest success, back to back.
I think it's less hate for Havik and just more disdain for yet another petition.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Seconded. Dude is one of the most unique characters MK has ever produced and is warden of an entire realm. If this game intends to expands into all six of those realms, how do you not have the Cleric of Chaos?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
While people like to bitch about petitions that shit indeed did its part towards Tremor if you like it or not.

Its a better way reach them when it high than only spam Ed Boons twitter thats for sure.
Dont be surprised to see my boi Ultra Instinct Shaggy being part of Kombat Pack 2.:DOGE

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Not really hate for Havik. Its more of the annoying "Petition This" bs trend thats hated. Its dumb just like reddit, gamefaqs, mko or trmk.