What's new

Question - Ninjitsu Have a local MKX launch day tourney tomorrow...using Ninjitsu Scorpion

I'm sure the day 1 MKX Kansas competition won't be too fierce, but here's my strategy.

F2 for the overhead combo starter/poke. I'm assuming that J3->Tele is what works in this game like MK9 right?

Gonna keep it simple stupid since I barely known anything about this game, will use vortex and after telepunch mixups I will use is D4-F2 (D4 is still mad positive right MIT?), straight F2, F3 or grab and start another vortex. I'm assuming 1-1 is the goto linker right? Is 1-1-3 telepunch 1-1 spear something that works?

I would very much like to win this tourney for da prize, thank you

I'm sure the day 1 MKX Kansas competition won't be too fierce, but here's my strategy.

F2 for the overhead combo starter/poke. I'm assuming that J3->Tele is what works in this game like MK9 right?

Gonna keep it simple stupid since I barely known anything about this game, will use vortex and after telepunch mixups I will use is D4-F2 (D4 is still mad positive right MIT?), straight F2, F3 or grab and start another vortex. I'm assuming 1-1 is the goto linker right? Is 1-1-3 telepunch 1-1 spear something that works?

I would very much like to win this tourney for da prize, thank you
Funny as shit, I don't know hardly ANYBODY around Kansas to play fighting games with and i clicked on this and you mentioned Kansas! Where you from bro? i'm gonna be going to the midnight release by oak park mall if you're familiar with it.

Funny as shit, I don't know hardly ANYBODY around Kansas to play fighting games with and i clicked on this and you mentioned Kansas! Where you from bro? i'm gonna be going to the midnight release by oak park mall if you're familiar with it.
I was actually the guy that got 1st place at the tourney. I'm the really tall Asian guy.

Wait, are you Rayshaun or Paul? Lmao what's up man? What a coinkydink.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that it was. Whatever I still won an MK tourney despite going in blind and using PS4 pad instead of a Xbone pad.

F2 was still useful because Scorpion always needed good pokes.
Lmaoooo no shit I was a nobody in regards to placing i got out the second round because i was too busy trying to figure out scorpion strings into vortex and kept getting uppercutted -_- and dude i'd love to play and grind with you my sub zero is pretty nuts. I tried scorp but can't really stick with him after subs variations