What's new

Video/Tutorial Hatecraft Presents All Known Interactable Resets

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I actually don't remember. It was something silly like posting an image with a male nipple or something like that I think?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Why did he get banned?
I actually don't remember. It was something silly like posting an image with a male nipple or something like that I think?
For the last time,

He posted one of those "jesus fucking christ" images (actually showing two guys fucking with Jesus's face shopped over) and created duplicate accounts to avoid the ban without even trying to appeal shit first.

EDIT: Looked at the ban, it was character faces instead of Jesus.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
For the last time,

He posted one of those "jesus fucking christ" images (actually showing two guys fucking with Jesus's face shopped over) and created duplicate accounts to avoid the ban without even trying to appeal shit first.

fanny

Fromundaman

I write too much.
For the last time,

Ah okay. I stand corrected.

Not really my business either way. He just asked me on the FB group to post this so I did.

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Nothing can stop Hatecraft, not even a forum ban.
In his latest video, he has compiled every known Zod interactible reset into one handy dandy video:

You're welcome.
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks