What's new

Strategy - Hat Trick Hat Trick - HCB AntiWakeups, New Setups & More.

Sup guys!

I still believe in this variation and therefore I'm looking for tricks.

Here some ideas to discuss whether they are viable.

(Meterless) HCB AntiWakeups

HCB Fatality LOL!

HCB Low Instant Combo (Kuatan Jungle)

New Setup #1 (Lin Kuei Palace Stage)

New Setup #2 (Lin Kuei Palace Stage)

New Setup Vs Mileena #1

New Setup Vs Mileena #2

New Setup Vs Mileena #3

@Eddy Wang, @Youphemism, @just_2swift, @ROG Moonspell, @The PantyChrist, @I GOT HANDS, @stamatis, @WiseM0nkey

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
The meterless setups will help as song as This is not WA time dependent - I think it may require further testing.

Jungle juggle set up seems to me legit. I will implement soon or later as in general HCB in air are helpful. I think in year or so stage interactables will be in much more use.

The Lin Kuei setups are not viable because You sacrifice raw damage for chip. I see this only in scenarios where You don't want your opponent to break.

Millena options
1. The Spin after d2 works in general and as long as your predictions are on point the spin will spin the living Shit out of the opponent.

2. The b21 hat out ender
This seems situational to Me, as this is WA specific and timing as well.

Sorry if my summary is dry/short or perhaps even not very accurate - I am on my way to work in Bus :)

None the less great work Fly. I love Hattrick and Ronin is not giving me what HT Dose so I really hope he gets some help soon.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Not sure about that first setup since it's tech rollable or Mileena setup 2 and 3. If they work off of 21 instead of 112124 then they'd be more viable setups. Good thinking though!

The meterless setups will help as song as This is not WA time dependent - I think it may require further testing.

Jungle juggle set up seems to me legit. I will implement soon or later as in general HCB in air are helpful. I think in year or so stage interactables will be in much more use.

The Lin Kuei setups are not viable because You sacrifice raw damage for chip. I see this only in scenarios where You don't want your opponent to break.

Millena options
1. The Spin after d2 works in general and as long as your predictions are on point the spin will spin the living Shit out of the opponent.

2. The b21 hat out ender

Sorry if my summary is dry/short or perhaps even not very accurate - I am on my way to work in Bus :)

None the less great work Fly. I love Hattrick and Ronin is not giving me what HT Dose so I really hope he gets some help soon.

Thank you for your observations! I am always attentive to comments and details.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

Millena options

2. The b21 hat out ender

I am have been playing mostly Hat Trick for the last 2 weeks. I am ready. Let's play tomorrow!

Saltea Moonspell

I am have been playing mostly Hat Trick for the last 2 weeks. I am ready. Let's play tomorrow!
It's cool you have picked him up and we may play one day if You are looking for some practice. I personally have switched him for far better version.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
It's cool you have picked him up and we may play one day if You are looking for some practice. I personally have switched him for far better version.
Tempest is boring, Buzz Saw is brain dead, so I gave him a try a I love it. Never had so many people rage quitting and sending hate messages like for the last 2 weeks. I play only 1 variation of each character , but I get bored easy so I have to change often. We don't have to play mirror. I just want your opinion on how my Hat Trick is. Don't go Wifi on me pls :)

Saltea Moonspell

Tempest is boring, Buzz Saw is brain dead, so I gave him a try a I love it. Never had so many people rage quitting and sending hate messages like for the last 2 weeks. I play only 1 variation of each character , but I get bored easy so I have to change often. We don't have to play mirror. I just want your opinion on how my Hat Trick is. Don't go Wifi on me pls :)
No problem buddy. I am always connected through lan cable.