What's new

Has this happened to you

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
This used to happen to my MKA

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post.
But shang tsung is the only character that I've seen this on.

Wigy

There it is...
My Mk game always does this, all the female casts juggs get ridiculous and raiden has lightning shooting out his knees.

Wigy

There it is...
I have a video on my phone somewhere of skarlet's 8 foot long boobies spinning in circles.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
If you end a round with raidens shocker or in tag mode when you beat one character (both need to be in the corner) his hands stay lightning'd in the same fashion, for a while.

Wigy

There it is...
If you end a round with raidens shocker or in tag mode when you beat one character (both need to be in the corner) his hands stay lightning'd in the same fashion, for a while.
Yeah.. not the same thing.. at all. In this, at least for me, parts of characters bodies will remain in the same position unless you do a special, like johnny cages hand bandages sector's hair, nightwolf's badger hat goes fucking crazy, and as expected all the female cast have super stretchy boobies.

yeah, it's hilarious. it's happened to me with pretty much any character with something that 'dangles'

never seen it get that crazy though lol

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
yeah ive seen it before,a few times actually. nightwolfs cock merges with his axe and it stretches across the entire screen.