What's new

has MK ever had grappler characters? should they in MK10?

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Hsu Hao was a grappler in MK Armageddon. Same with Sheeva in MK9.

Unless you have a different definition.

Shao Kahn is GOD status. The GOAT!

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I don't think a hard grappler would suit Mk, or at least not up to Mk9. Maybe you could push Jax, Sheeva, etc a little more in that direction but I wouldn't go too far. Mk is about hard hitting and spilling blood. Neither gameplay nor theme suits grapplers.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't think a hard grappler would suit Mk, or at least not up to Mk9. Maybe you could push Jax, Sheeva, etc a little more in that direction but I wouldn't go too far. Mk is about hard hitting and spilling blood. Neither gameplay nor theme suits grapplers.
i think they'd fit really well, it'd be pretty easy to make command grabs look really brutal

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
i think they'd fit really well, it'd be pretty easy to make command grabs look really brutal
I suppose it could be possible. Kinda hard to say how it'll play out before its actually done. I never liked the grappling thing tbh but it does offer some diversity.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
LBSH, Bane would body Kabal.
Highly doubt that as venom 1 & 2 absorb 1 projectile hit or 2 (can't remember)... Kabal could take the first hit of his armor with an iagb and if Bane still had armor... could ex nomad dash with his armor and combo him.