What's new

Has anyone figured out the optimal koins for the Shrine? (Krypt)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Topic pretty much speaks for itself.
I was wondering if anyone has figured out the optimal gambling koins for the shrine in order to unlock all the shrine stuff.

the way I did it so far is increase my bet by 200 everytime I stopped getting stuff at a certain number of koins, though I'm at 5700 now and it's getting a bit too expensive.
I think I have perhaps halfway to go still but I heard you can gamble in lower and just keep doing it till you get something.
I heard there is an optimal value to gamble with, however after searching I've seen anything ranging from 1500 to 5k.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
There are I think 4 brutalities which can only be gotten from the shrine.
There are a ton of Kombat Kard items gotten from it too, along with emotes for KOTH.
Weird question but do we know if the krypt unlockable purchase includes the shrine stuff?

I run a place that's going to be holding weeklies and since I have multiple setups I'd like to have with all brutalities and I just don't have the time to unlock the krypt manually on more than one console I'd like to know. It's annoying enough I've had toe do 25 ranked wins on three consoles now. Not to mention still trying to get a single 20 win streak in laggy random survivor online.

Another thing I need to do just to have all the costumes and brutalities is going to be a bummer.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Weird question but do we know if the krypt unlockable purchase includes the shrine stuff?

I run a place that's going to be holding weeklies and since I have multiple setups I'd like to have with all brutalities and I just don't have the time to unlock the krypt manually on more than one console I'd like to know. It's annoying enough I've had toe do 25 ranked wins on three consoles now. Not to mention still trying to get a single 20 win streak in laggy random survivor online.

Another thing I need to do just to have all the costumes and brutalities is going to be a bummer.
Hmm, I would assume so.
If anyone that purchased the krypt unlock stuff can confirm they have Ferra/Torr and Kano's 6th Brutality, then it's safe to assume everything from the shrine is unlocked.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Hmm, I would assume so.
If anyone that purchased the krypt unlock stuff can confirm they have Ferra/Torr and Kano's 6th Brutality, then it's safe to assume everything from the shrine is unlocked.
I guess I'll bite the bullet and buy it when I'm working today. I'll update here.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I guess I'll bite the bullet and buy it when I'm working today. I'll update here.
Cheers, I'd buy it but I already have almost everything unlocked.
Though I'm sure there are people around here that bought the krypt unlocker though.
So hopefully someone will reply before you decide to purchase it.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Cheers, I'd buy it but I already have almost everything unlocked.
Though I'm sure there are people around here that bought the krypt unlocker though.
So hopefully someone will reply before you decide to purchase it.
Yeah but I run an arcade and we have 3 setups for MKX so I figure on at least one I'll be buying it. I unlocked most of it on my home PS4 and I have that account on one of our arcade setups, I've also been unlocking a lot on the xbone at work during downtime, but we have another xbone with a different account on it that's basically a blank slate, so I'll just buy it on there.