What's new

General/Other Harley|She looks good!

Espio

Kokomo
She will have stryker gun cancels
grenade tosses
Forward attacking roll to prevent the opponent from zoning.

On a serious note, It looks like she has daggers stored above her ankles, so maybe she might have daggers of some sort.
She looks like the type to have a type of cartwheel attack kind of like Sindel's, or something like that.
Oddly enough it appears she has bombs in one of her screen shots from what people were saying/what I saw.

That would actually be cool if she had Sindel's step up, something acrobatic and flashy.

I'm hoping she makes use of her hammer from the cartoons for comedic purposes as a special.

Edit: Harley Quinn based on the trailer has been confirmed to have her hammer as a pop up attack combo starter, basically. Some type of bomb/explosive toss was featured. Harley's gun as seen in the earlier screen shots. Additionally, she appears to have a cartwheel esque move, yay.

Edit: Harley Quinn based on the trailer has been confirmed to have her hammer as a pop up attack combo starter, basically. Some type of bomb/explosive toss was featured. Harley's gun as seen in the earlier screen shots. Additionally, she appears to have a cartwheel esque move, yay.
So... Harley Quinn = Stryker + Sonya + Shao Kahn + Cyrax? Obviously a bottom 5 character.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Harley Quinn Gameplay analysis (Shout outs to Karried for original video link)

Video:

00:25 Power Attack is Mallet smash. Very good whiff punisher (approx 2 character spaces away). Causes wall bounce/
00:27 HQ juggles off her WB with a mid air drop kick allowing her to follow up with punch, punch, gun shot cancel (fires twice)
00:37 Stage interaction - drops a t.v which seems to leave her really unsafe if the t.v whiffs (WW gets full combo)
00:44 Stage interaction - shoots a t.v.
00:48 punch, punch, kick is a launcher string. Lifts opponent over HQ, allowing her to combo (she ends with gun shot)
00:56 Stage interaction
00:58 HQ's random gun thing...Really unsafe...(WW power attacks her into Arkham Asylum where she is brutally beaten by just about every one of Batman's villains...)

01:11 HQ's jump in is her drop kick which she can combo into launch from.
01:13 Knee drop kick causes juggle state
01:16 Stage interaction
01:24 Different kind of gun shot this time. Has some recovery on it though.
01:26 Stage interaction allows HQ to X-up her opponent into full combo
01:28 Her x-up combo ended in a over head smash causing stagger state. She can follow this up with knee drop kick into cartwheel which causes juggle. She can follow that up with gun shots (on the ground - might be part of the same move)
01:47 Might be HQ's throw...causes stagger that allows her a full combo (she ends up connecting a power attack which causes wall bounce. Follows that up with her Super (so her Super can be juggled)
02:05 HQ can actually juggle from her super (i've seen it done in previous footage) but it's not shown here.

So apart from her useless random move generator, she looks...aiight so far. She's got some interesting things with her gun shot cancels but imo the vid doesn't really sell her actual move set very well. Spends most of the time on the damn chandeliors...

Next stop. WONDER WOMAN.

She can shoot guns well playing dead, that's kinda neat.

A lot of DC fans will hate her design in this, its a bit close to her NuDC look, which everyone hates. However this version is far better and not quite as slutty looking as that, but its still not BTAS HQ, so they will bitch.
Doesn't bug me, Harley kinda fits that "trailer trash" thing since she's a criminal and Joker's girlfriends plus she's one of the few girls who can actually pull of the sleazy look and make it look, ironically, good. It makes sense to me that she would have "tramp stamp" cause she always came off to me as someone who might dress like this once in a while or in an alternate universe where she's less classy then the BTAS Harley.

Now were it someone like Wonder Woman, yeah I could understand if people bitched about the custom.