What's new

Guide Harley Quinn v1.05 trait guide.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
So far set ups that aren't used in combos, that are mainly safe (may be punished by certain chars) are:

112 trait
b121 trait
2,u3 trait
f23 trait

Now onto combos:
anything b3 trait
anything b3 j2 b121
anything b3 j3 112

Now onto the characters

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
The Flash

He can super punish everything except the joker picture and he will armor though the bomb (he still takes 15%)

His lightning charge will only beat out ivy's flowers, bomb will float him

b121

His super will punish bomb only

2u3 is safe

f23 is safe

COMBOS

anything b3 trait

safe

anything b3 j2 b121

lightning charge punishes ivys rose only

super can punish bomb only

anything b3 j3 112

lightning charge punishes ivys rose only

super can punish bomb only

Nightwing

test later with friend (practice hates me)

Batman

straight grapple punishes bomb

slide kick punishes bomb (thanks to armor)

Special punishes bomb

b121

special punishes bomb

2u3

safe

f23

safe

COMBOS

anything b3

safe

anything b3 j2 b121

straight grapple punishes bomb

special punishes bomb

anything b3 j3 112

special punishes bomb

Joker

safe

b121

safe

2u3

super punishes bomb

acid blossom punishes bomb

f23

bang punishes bomb

COMBOS

anything b3

bang punishes bomb

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
anything b3 j2 b121

safe (at bottom height ivys rose can be punished, but I found a new tech that can lead to 80+ combo no reset if you want to know it I'll write the combo down and no it isn't with joker pic)

anything b3 j3 112

safe

Harley Quinn

tantrum punishes bombs (did Tantrum have armor on wake up before?)

b121

line of fire punishes bomb

2u3

safe

f23

safe

COMBOS

anything b3

safe

anything b3 j2 b121

line of fire punishes bomb

anything b3 j3 112

safe (bomb hits her out of her special)

Solomon Grundy

cleaver spin punishes bomb

b121

safe

2u3

safe

f23

safe

COMBOS

anything b3

safe

anything b3 j2 b121

safe

anything b3 j3 112

safe

Cyborg

nova blaster trades with bomb

techno tackle punishes bomb

special punishes bomb and rose

b121

special punishes bomb

2u3

safe

f23

safe

COMBOS

anything b3

super punishes bomb

anything b3 j2 b121

super punishes bomb and rose

nova blast punishes bomb

anything b3 j3 112

nova blast punisishes bomb

super punishes bomb and flower

Green arrow

stinger punishes bomb

super punishes bomb

b121

safe

2u3

special punishes bomb

f23

safe

COMBOS

anything b3

safe

anything b3 j2 b121

special punishes bomb

anything b3 j3 112

special punishes bomb

superman

All of these strings are viable (he can super bombs and sometimes rose)

Lex Luther

corp charge punishes bomb and rose

b121

safe

2u3

safe

f23

safe

COMBOS

anything b3

safe

anything b3 j2 b121

corp charge can punish rose

anything b3 j3 112

safe

Catwoman

All safe

Deathstroke

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Not to take anything away from your work here, but I've already gone and edited my trait thread to include most of this stuff. Another thread isn't really necessary, you could post this there.

As well, using b1,2,1 or 2,u3 before trait is a very unsafe set-up since both are techable and don't cancel into trait as well as f2,3. You should not be using them to set-up trait.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I like doing, after a b3 i do j3 trait. It's more advantage and it lands close in case i get dynamite

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I've tested them with teching and they are safe...
I mean to say that they are not the best option to use, and that they are not 100% safe. f2,3 is much safer than b1,2,1, and both knock the opponent outside bomb range. If you are going to set up a trait, always use f2,3 instead of b1,2,1. As for the other string, 1,1,2 is untechable, so it keeps the opponent in bomb range, unlike 2,u3 which can either be tech rolled or not, making some wake-ups using their invincibility to get through bomb and hit you when not teched, and some ranged wake-ups to hit you when they do tech preventing you from capatalizing on the bomb hitting. 1,1,2 does not have this problem, as most wake-ups lose their invulnerability by the time the bomb reaches them or cannot reach Harley. For example, Bane's venom uppercut when not teched after 2,u3 will hit Harley through bomb and launch her for some big damage.

However, I took a second look at 2,u3 when I got back from work since I've found a weird problem with bomb trait after 1,1,2 not connecting if you and your opponent share a stance. This is quite wonky, and only seems to affect floating characters and Hawkgirl when they use certain wake-ups. It can even lead to full combo against Harley simple because of stance. This really creates some problems as now it looks like there is no go to option to make sure bomb hits and keeps Harley safe, since 1,1,2 and 2,u3 can be punished.

I'll need to lab some more to see if there is a better option than those two.

Sasuga

Noob
My favorite trait setup right now is after a B3 or tantrum into J2, F1~Trait. It sets up either buff safely or the bomb can reset them. I used this setup to cancel into silly slide before for crossup shenanigans. If your opponent expects that, this may be a nice mixup. The bomb can easily be techrolled and probably backdashed but she will be safe in those cases. It is punishable/avoidable by wakeups but your opponent must react to the bomb, since she is safe on either buff. The fact that her trait is random may make setups like this even more dangerous and harder to react to. I haven't really used it in combat yet, though.

If the bomb connects using this setup, the spacing is right for a B3 and does really good (optionally unbreakable, with her super) damage (contrary to 2U3~bomb where B3 will whiff).

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
Good stuff here. I'm downloading the patch right now and if I can dare to hope, This will be the crazy random harley tech I've been wishing her trait would be.