What's new

Question Harley Quinn or Catwoman

I really enjoy play with CW, but also with Harley and sincerely HQ gives me better results in the most scenarios, for example against some semi-zooners or against grapplers, but maybe dont take me enough time with CW before discard her.

both CW and HQ haves good B3, good speed, good low-high game, i dont know if CW could give me better results with more practice than HQ, i want to focus on only one of two beauties.

please, comments

Amadeous

Noob
I like Harley Quinn more as a fun character, if you pick her though prepare for some zoning frustration.

You will probably get many biased answers though seeing how this is the Catwoman section.

I like Harley Quinn more as a fun character, if you pick her though prepare for some zoning frustration.

You will probably get many biased answers though seeing how this is the Catwoman section.
yes, maybe i need to ask in harley´s section also :)

i also think is a fun character, but his B2,2 safe string and his air gunshot like overhead, opens me much of the matches and his others zoning tools makes her a little more versatile than CW.

the only think i hate is when people makes me counter select with deathstrokes all the time when i select Harley, when i choose CW this doesnt occurs.

sorry for mi shitty english, maybe you guys can write better than me in Español.
Como sea seguimos en el juego chicos, y prefiero el traje de insurgencia al de Arkham.

Salu2.