b22~TS, 1, nj2, f13, 112~PD (MB play doctor for 50%) 42%
b22~TS, 1, nj2, f13, 112~SS (for position reversal) 37%
b22~TS 1, f13, f13, 112~SS (higher damage) 44%
f2~TS, 1, nj2, f13, 112~PD (overhead starter) 41%
f3/f3 MB, j2, f13, 112~PD (MB play doctor for 45%) 37%

updated thanks to
BenGmanUk

Corner
JI2, B22, Tantrum 1, F13, F13, 112xxSillySlide.
JI2, B22, Tantrum 1, F13, F13, 112. 1. 12xxPlaydoctor MB 58%

Midscreen
JI2, B22, Tantrum 1, B3, JI2, JI2, 12xxPD MB 50%

Non-clashable damage.

JI2, B2xxBB MB, B3 28% (2 bars)

JI2, B22, Super, Trait bomb (high risk high reward)

thanks to Ramon

From the guide:

B+1 2 1~ df+1
B+2, 2~DB+3~3
1, 1, 3~DB+3~3
B+2, 2 ~ DB+3~1, DB+3~3
F+2,3 ~ B,F+3, 1, 1, 3 ~ DF+1
B+3, J.2, 2, U+3 ~ DBF+1
2, U+3, B+3, J.2, 2, U+3 ~ DBF+1

will finish the rest tomorrow

Seapeople

This one's for you
I'm an idiot and having some problems getting play doctor to come out consistently after strings lol. Anybody have any advice to make it a little easier?

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I'm an idiot and having some problems getting play doctor to come out consistently after strings lol. Anybody have any advice to make it a little easier?
input it as f,df,d,db,b,f, basically a half circle back > forward, it makes the timing easier on strings, and is also a more fluid movement.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm having the same issue. I'm doing the half circle motion but I'm getting either pop pop or her gun shot. Turning negative edge off and hoping that fixes my problem.

Shady

Noob
If you do the half circle it will usually do the guns. It really depends on how your set up for controller looks. I turn off negative edge and it works fine for the most part. I did play Kabal in MK so I'm used to doing B+F input easily and it's just adding down. Just make sure not to do the half-circle because you're going to get the gunshot most of the time.

Ending combos in Play Doctor is so good for her though. I wish it was a little more than neutral but I guess it's too much to want to have your cake and eat it.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Half circle ending in a forward will never give you guns, I don't see how that is even remotely possible for you guys to be getting.

Shady

Noob
Half circle ending in a forward will never give you guns, I don't see how that is even remotely possible for you guys to be getting.
Down Forward 1 is Guns.

Half Circle implies B D F ... the last input of which is D+F..... Which is also Guns.... If people don't turn off negative edge or are too quick. They could get guns.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Down Forward 1 is Guns.

Half Circle implies B D F ... the last input of which is D+F..... Which is also Guns.... If people don't turn off negative edge or are too quick. They could get guns.
Half circle does not imply b, d, f, half circle is the term for a motion that creates half of a circle. This includes both directions, not just half circle forward. As I stated in my post, if you input it as a half circle BACKWARDS and end it with f+1, you will always get Play Doctor. You could do a regular quarter circle backwards, but the motion is less fluid for most people, so doing a half circle makes the motion feel less strict, especially after a 1 or d1.

Shady

Noob
Half circle does not imply b, d, f, half circle is the term for a motion that creates half of a circle. This includes both directions, not just half circle forward. As I stated in my post, if you input it as a half circle BACKWARDS and end it with f+1, you will always get Play Doctor. You could do a regular quarter circle backwards, but the motion is less fluid for most people, so doing a half circle makes the motion feel less strict, especially after a 1 or d1.
If people are saying they're doing the half-circle motion and keep getting guns, means they're doing it forward. So for this thread that's what it implied. Not trying to be a smart-ass, but I'm just trying to figure out why they were getting the mistake. :). All love here in our mission to break Harley.

Backfire

Noob
some easy BnBs i came up with

53% Combo, No Meter, Requires Joker Pic

72% Combo, Requires Super and Joker Pic active

Midscreen BnB Meterless, No Trait (41%)

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Some meterless combos:

b2,2 > Tantrum Stance~1 > b3 > j2 > j2 > 1,2 > Play Doctor= 39% mid-screen

b2,2 > Tantrum Stance~1 > f1,3 > b1,2,1 > Line of Fire > 1 > 1,2 > Play Doctor= 45% in the corner
SWAG SWAG
Imma douchebag, so imma one-up you ^_^

corner b22 tantrum 1, f13, f23, b121 command grab 46%

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Its the d pad man. I kinda have something going here but I'm gonna practice it. I can do play doctor naked but in a juggle I get the gun shots. I've been prying my thumb as far away from down as possible and that seems to work so I end up hitting something almost like d,b,f,u + 1.

Since not many combos are posted yet, I'll post a couple. These are just for fun and aren't optimal. I've only had the game about 3 hours so cut me some slack :)

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.

Did a vid on it to make it easier to see, gave you props on the vid description as well :).
At work atm, so I can't see the video, but I'll take your word for it ;). Thanks.

After b3, doing j2 > j2 > 1,2~Play Doctor does 2% more dmg and leaves them at neutral in range of b2,2. But this is an option if you want to push them away instead for trait or keep away.

Also, EX Play Doctor is sooooooo goooooooood.

Ulturas

Noob
At work atm, so I can't see the video, but I'll take your word for it ;). Thanks.

After b3, doing j2 > j2 > 1,2~Play Doctor does 2% more dmg and leaves them at neutral in range of b2,2. But this is an option if you want to push them away instead for trait or keep away.

Also, EX Play Doctor is sooooooo goooooooood.
Haven't really tried Play Doctor too much I use a dpad on the xbox controller so it's pretty rough to pull off in combos coz of negative edge :/. But yea Harley seems like she has soo many options and you can even combo out of her super if you're fast enough. Was sorta mucking around with that and I think I got a 56% Super but when you can get 43% Meterless seems pointless using meter except for clashes.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
Haven't really tried Play Doctor too much I use a dpad on the xbox controller so it's pretty rough to pull off in combos coz of negative edge :/. But yea Harley seems like she has soo many options and you can even combo out of her super if you're fast enough. Was sorta mucking around with that and I think I got a 56% Super but when you can get 43% Meterless seems pointless using meter except for clashes.
If I'm not mistaken, I think you can turn off negative edge in the controller settings. Can't remember the exact name of the item to toggle off hand though.

Her EX Play Doctor adds 8% damage that ticks over time. So you are looking at half health midscreen for 1 meter. It's such a good combo ender.