What's new

Question Hardest combo in Injustice?

AU_SUCK

MEOW
OK first of all let me start off by saying that this combo is not practical at all PERIOD. Actually its almost impossible. I have been trying to get it down consistently and its IMPOSSIBLE. The thing is it isnt even really worth it considering that it only gives 1% more than his easy as hell combo. Also I would upload a video of it, but I have no way to record it.

The combo is B1,2Scoop D2 B3 J3 22MB FTD, F1 2+3 for 35% Like I said it only does 1% more than his BNB (B1,2Scoop 22MB FTD, F1 2+3 for 34%) I just thought it was interesting

AU_SUCK

MEOW
I'M sorry guys my work computer is glitcy as fuck and it uploaded the post way before I was done. APOLOGIES

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
OK first of all let me start off by saying that this combo is not practical at all PERIOD. Actually its almost impossible. I have been trying to get it down consistently and its IMPOSSIBLE. The thing is it isnt even really worth it considering that it only gives 1% more than his easy as hell combo. Also I would upload a video of it, but I have no way to record it.

The combo is B1,2Scoop D2 B3 J3 22MB FTD, F1 2+3 for 35% Like I said it only does 1% more than his BNB (B1,2Scoop 22MB FTD, F1 2+3 for 34%) I just thought it was interesting
his BNB does 40% b12 FTD b12 FTD MB 22 scoop f2 1+3...you are pretty dumb and so is this thread

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Ji2, b12~db2mb, b3, ji3, 22~db1, f21+3. That's nearly impossible and NOT practical. Have fun!

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
his BNB does 40% b12 FTD b12 FTD MB 22 scoop f2 1+3...you are pretty dumb and so is this thread
Wow...nice. Get some manners. There's nothing wrong with this thread. There's plenty of combos in Injustice that are ridiciulously hard to do and not practical, but they're still interesting to know.

Anyways, I know this is in the Aquaman forum, but GA has a lot of combos that look flashy and are fun/hard to do, but I still attempt them anyways. Usually only adds %1 and I can only land it 30% of the time but it's fun.

AU_SUCK

MEOW
Wow...nice. Get some manners. There's nothing wrong with this thread. There's plenty of combos in Injustice that are ridiciulously hard to do and not practical, but they're still interesting to know.

Anyways, I know this is in the Aquaman forum, but GA has a lot of combos that look flashy and are fun/hard to do, but I still attempt them anyways. Usually only adds %1 and I can only land it 30% of the time but it's fun.
The problem with this particular combo is that it does not do any more damage LOL. I just noticed that you could do it and started trying to do it consistently and its almost like a just frame thing for the D2 AND the B3. I just thought it was really hard so thought I"d share. OH WELL :D

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks

he's just wrong in many ways...what would you say AM's bnb is ? the 35 or 4o combo? I don't care what you do with your combos with Arrow; fot all I care just do d1 arrow till you win the match...

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I used to say that before, but now I'm better at it; if I want to punish something, I'll do it why not ? it does like 3% more I think
I'd rather use my reset MuffinMuggers reset on them if they don't know how to block.

Its like Batgirl's F212~bf3mb. You can b3 after the bf3mb, but you have to "just frame" it. Just have to get the strict timing down.

Sent from my Brain using Tapatalk 4 chip...Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com #G4S

AU_SUCK

MEOW
he's just wrong in many ways...what would you say AM's bnb is ? the 35 or 4o combo? I don't care what you do with your combos with Arrow; fot all I care just do d1 arrow till you win the match...
Yeah but I was talking about B1,2 scoop combos. Not B1,2 FTD B1,2 MB FTD 22 Scoop combos........ I am fully aware of them. But sometimes im not going to go for that one if im not sure its gonna hit cause thats unsafe as fuck

Yeah but I was talking about B1,2 scoop combos. Not B1,2 FTD B1,2 MB FTD 22 Scoop combos........ I am fully aware of them. But sometimes im not going to go for that one if im not sure its gonna hit cause thats unsafe as fuck
Scoop is unsafe as well. If you catch them blocking the b12 just cancel it into trident rush.

AU_SUCK

MEOW
Scoop is unsafe as well. If you catch them blocking the b12 just cancel it into trident rush.
Yes the scoop is unsafe but you have a much better chance saving yourself with your trait when they block a scoop than when they block a FTD in your face. I love the TR lol. Even tho it is unsafe vs some characters.

Yes the scoop is unsafe but you have a much better chance saving yourself with your trait when they block a scoop than when they block a FTD in your face. I love the TR lol. Even tho it is unsafe vs some characters.
Why would you have a better chance to save yourself with trait after the scoop? If you mess up and they block the FTD just trait immediately.