What's new

Hardcore Mode

Fuzzymic14

FC Bound
Well one day i was in traning mode. I was just messing around with the little features the traning mode had to offer. What i did to find very amazing is to remove everything off the screen(HUD) The graphics really stand out more, such great detail. NRS can take this into consideration to make it into a gamemode with nothing on the screen like Call of duty. This can take competive play to a whole new level. Think of the things that one will have to think about while playing without lifebars, meterbars etc.
This has never been done in a fighting game before....i think.

What do you think about this idea implemented into MK10 ?

redeyes

Button Masher
Well one day i was in traning mode. I was just messing around with the little features the traning mode had to offer. What i did to find very amazing is to remove everything off the screen(HUD) The graphics really stand out more, such great detail. NRS can take this into consideration to make it into a gamemode with nothing on the screen like Call of duty. This can take competive play to a whole new level. Think of the things that one will have to think about while playing without lifebars, meterbars etc.
This has never been done in a fighting game before....i think.

What do you think about this idea implemented into MK10 ?
its in Mk9 i believe.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
that would be entertaining though thinkin you got 25% health and goin in for the kill but gettin killed by a d3. Or tryin to armor out of Cage or Kabal pressure and gettin blown the hell up that would suck.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Actually it would add a new depth to the fighting. It's much harder to play if you don't know about the health and meter - you have to know how much meter you generate and how much damage you do and get, so you have to know the exact damage of each combo, or blocked string and shit too. That could be hardcore. However we have enough problem with each matchup for now.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
This would be great, people would just have to grow a pair of cajones for the challenge