What's new

Happy Father's Day (Speculation)

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
First off happy Father's Day, especially to the high lord emperor of all that is good, Shao Kahn.

As you may remember, this proud father created two wonderful new children in Mk9, Ermac and Skarlet. These kids must have been sad to learn of their father's death, and would probably do anything to make sure that his blood line continues. I'm guessing Ermac and Skarlet both lack the social skills necessary to approach the whole courtship and marriage scene, so they probably took it the Lanister route and kept it in the family.

Happy parents Skarlet and Ermac welcomed into the world, their son, the GRANDSON of Shao Kahn, Kotal Kahn, the BLOOD GOD!

Cheers to the dads on the forum. Happy Father's Day.

Last edited:

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Ok so when I wrote this earlier I was mostly joking... but Blood God Kotal Kahn has a move where he literally cuts into his own chest and it takes like 5-10% of his own life... Sounds like Skarlet to me!!!

What if Skarlet is with child when Kahn is killed, then they have to hide the baby and they hide him in like Aztec time earthrealm. That would be sick.