What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VSLAYER!!!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Thanks, everyone! Y'all so sweet and the best gaming fam I could ask for <3

You have a fun way about you, and are pretty bold. One of the most enthusiastic ppl on here.

I'm kinda sour grapes and cynical about a lot of stuff but ppl like you and some others keep it fun on TYM.

Enjoy yourself.
Aww thanks, that's alright, if we'd all be the same it would be hella boring!

Happy Birthday! You're one of the nicest people on here and one of the coolest as well. You contribute a lot of quality content. Hope you stay around for a long time.
Thank you! Can't wait for you to join us in our weekly koths :D

Happy birthday, girl! Have some cake! :D

Friendship, friendship again?

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Thanks, everyone! Y'all so sweet and the best gaming fam I could ask for <3

Aww thanks, that's alright, if we'd all be the same it would be hella boring!

Thank you! Can't wait for you to join us in our weekly koths :D

Friendship, friendship again?
I actually stayed up last night, but I only got a chance to play @xSkeletonSmasherx69. I work the 2 a.m. shift so I usually get sleepy around 6 or 7. I'm on everyday, but not usually past 7. Saturday night would be the next time I could a join a Koth.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Does that mean everytime I made a status update here, I was..... talking to myself? :confused:

Anyway, Vslayer, so are you a Taurus too? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D
Sorry didn't seem to get notified for this thread at all.

Looks like that's what happened, Happy belated birthday to you! And I'm a Gemini!

xSkeletonSmasherx69

NOBODY CAN TRULY DEFEAT ME
I actually stayed up last night, but I only got a chance to play @xSkeletonSmasherx69. I work the 2 a.m. shift so I usually get sleepy around 6 or 7. I'm on everyday, but not usually past 7. Saturday night would be the next time I could a join a Koth.
Yeah he fisted my Johnny Cage with Frost. He is pretty good. I don't see the hype about Johnny Cage at all. Where are these plus frames?