What's new

HandySavage wins the FIRST NA WEEKLY LIVE XL (MATCH FOOTAGE INSIDE)

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail

You guys know that I like to put on a good show for every tournament I host and the FIRST edition of the NA WEEKLY LIVE was no exception despite having a shaky start due to some technical difficulties caused by me having to stream away from home with an incomplete setup AND the added BONUS of having a BLIZZARD raging outside.
Regardless of all that everything came together with players showing up eager to be part of the event and demonstrating huge enthusiasm for participating in future tournaments and that alone is more than I could ever ask for.

The positive feedback that I got from players after we wrapped the show up is proof without any doubt that the North American side of the PC MKX community deserves more events and I will endeavor to facilitate that and improve,step by step, on what we started last week.

To close things up, I'd like to congratulate @HandySavage for tearing it up during the NA WEEKLY and taking the Champion Title after facing my friend and long time supporter of the channel, Just_Blowsmoke.

Here's looking to the bright future of the NA WEEKLY LIVE!

Supreme Champion: HandySavage
Worthy Adversary: bLoWsMokE
Maybe Next Time: daviez1990
4th place: cambros22
5th place tie: doubledragon
_Helios

7th place: LAMB

FULL STREAM ARCHIVE:
https://www.twitch.tv/rvblacktail/v/113005324

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Shout out to @RyuuJin882 for playing with a keyboard because he couldn't fix his controller in time even though I messaged him an hour before the tournament started LOL

Jolt

Uprise
PC tournaments?! What's the schedule look like. Might have to see if I can squeeze a few of these into my life

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
i'll do it for a million bucks bro
How about the knowledge that you are the best...around...nothing's gonna ever keep you down. Embrace your inner Ralph Macchio, or, y'know, have a productive Saturday doing whatever you want, lol.