What's new

Halloween 2011

i am throwing a remembrance Halloween party for my older brother who passed this year. He loved Halloween. I am hiring a dj and buying lots of decorations. I am trying to find a physic or something like that to come and read peoples fortunes. I am really looking forward to it. It will be a great time. Awesome looking pumpkin

Fatality83 said:
i am throwing a remembrance Halloween party for my older brother who passed this year. He loved Halloween. I am hiring a dj and buying lots of decorations. I am trying to find a physic or something like that to come and read peoples fortunes. I am really looking forward to it. It will be a great time. Awesome looking pumpkin
Thats awesome! I hope all goes well and as planned :} The fortune teller would be a nice touch.

(Thank you)

Anything you want dude. It's fun to fantasize. If you are in the right frame of mind and focus hard enough you might actually bring about whatever you dream of, ask Walter Mitty.

The Latest Carving - done with only a parry knife :} no stencils or drawing on the pumpkin just went with the flow.. (The second photo is in a different location because i later added staples to the "scar" for added effect and it was at my work lol)

Mine weren't as elaborate. I can't stand spending a long time on something that is gonna rot in a month. I did the MK, the girl did Finish Him

Fatality83 said:
Mine weren't as elaborate. I can't stand spending a long time on something that is gonna rot in a month. I did the MK, the girl did Finish Him

even if you took thirty seconds, if you enjoyed it thats all that matters :} and they look Great

thanks. Last year we did get some of those kits that come with patterns to trace off of. They turned out pretty nice but took forever. I bet yours took a few hours but they came out great.