What's new

Breakthrough - Kitana Guys I just saw this ESL match where...

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Guys I just saw this ESL match where Sonic did things like zone to build meter and whiff punished with Kit's ludicrous damage output and utilized her air control. Almost like these are the strengths of the character and in this (somewhat high profile) match showcased them.

Sonic is the greatest Kit player that ever lived and he can win with this clear bottom 3 character, who has no 50/50s and isn't viable, discuss

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Did you miss the part when she got 16+ buffs?
Khaotik, that was kinda my point bro. Many many Kitana players have been crying about her since launch, declaring how weak she is, they should rightly feel on blast right now. The Kit forum has been downplaying like MK9 Smoke/Reptile levels, enough is enough

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I wish my character was as good as Kitana :(

Kitana players so lucky their character is good

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Khaotik, that was kinda my point bro. Many many Kitana players have been crying about her since launch, declaring how weak she is, they should rightly feel on blast right now. The Kit forum has been downplaying like MK9 Smoke/Reptile levels, enough is enough
Wait I don't get why we should be on blast.

Had this had been BEFORE Kitana got buffed, then yes, we would've deserved to be blown up. But this happened AFTER SHE was buffed. It's been confirmed by like 99.999% of the community how viable she became. We've been quite vocal on how happy we are with the buffs. Also, she beats Tanya.

Now if there are Kitana players still downplaying, then yea, they can get blown up lol.

E

Eldriken

Kitana players should be put on blast? LOLLLLL

People haven't been saying hardly dick about her at all ever since she received her buffs. Sure, there are a few other adjustments that they would like, but they're not necessary anymore. Kitana is a lot better than she was before.

You making this topic is just stupid considering you're all up in Kitana players' asses about all their bitching. Bitching about other people bitching via a topic is productive? Pfffft.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
I watched a SF5000 stream and he has a 74% banger in his pocket - doubt he pulls it off vs other pros but I'm watching hoping he does.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Wait I don't get why we should be on blast.

Had this had been BEFORE Kitana got buffed, then yes, we would've deserved to be blown up. But this happened AFTER SHE was buffed. It's been confirmed by like 99.999% of the community how viable she became. We've been quite vocal on how happy we are with the buffs. Also, she beats Tanya.

Now if there are Kitana players still downplaying, then yea, they can get blown up lol.

Yeah there are. This thread wasn't for you and Konqrr lol. Random question, are you coming to TFC this year?