What's new

Guy Kicked Out of Reveal Event For Leaking Shang Tsung

(Answer after reading thread) Do you think he was kicked because he was legitimately spilling info?

• YUS! Bring the old magic boy back! Thank you random person who can't keep a secret!

• NO! This is all bullsh*t, and frankly Circus, this thread is giving me eye-aids.

• Hmm. We'll wait and see? Im indecisive AF, and no, I don't know where we should go eat later.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Shang Tsung was a given anyway... so who gives a crap?
I didn't even give a crap about this thread and I made it lol.

But from what people are saying, if this is all true we could confirm the other characters he leaked as well.

The characters he "leaked" were Shang, Liu, Noob, Kabal, and JAX.

While Shang and Liu might be givens and Noob and Kabal were teased, Jax is definitely not a given so far. The possibility of a Jax leak makes me excited to see how his grappler moveset will be in this game considering how amazing Geras' grappler style is with his mid-range command grab like Zangief.

Clearly not, but its possible he was close enough to a tester who told him stuff in confidence. Anything, at this point, is possible.
The 4chan post that claimed that he had broken his NDA which was the source of all this said he was a tester.
He knew jack!

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
While Shang and Liu might be givens and Noob and Kabal were teased, Jax is definitely not a given so far. The possibility of a Jax leak makes me excited to see how his grappler moveset will be in this game considering how amazing Geras' grappler style is with his mid-range command grab like Zangief.
Eh, I give him like 90% if we include DLC. He's one of the MK1/2 legacy characters and hasn't missed a game in over a generation, he's one of the good guys and best pals with main characters Johnny and Sonya, he's one of the few black characters in MK, and Jacqui was possibly the least favorite new character in MKX so she can't even replace him.

I'm looking forward to him too. I never liked Jax until MKX, but MKX made me fall in love with him. This new generation of MK games has been very good to its heavier, grappler characters. Really gave them weight that they didn't used to have. If someone went back to 2005 and told me I'd be looking forward to Kano and Jax's reveals more than almost anyone else, I'd think they were nuts, but here we are.

JDM

Noob
If Dab was an NRS tester I’ll give you 50$.
tester or not his invite was very clearly cancelled for a reason. He didn't just have to work like he said. If that's the case it wouldn't make any sense to say stuff like he disagrees with NRS's decision or whatever lol

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Kinda old. Dude with the glasses is Tabmok99. The other is Fatalkade. Most likely they were discussing about Dab being banned there. I haven't seen any confirmation from NRS itself, so...

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
A guy in the mortalkombatonline forum said that Liu Kang's Fireball in the story trailer was a Fire Skull ala Shang Tsung, so maybe it wasn't Liu but Shang Tsun morphed instead.

tester or not his invite was very clearly cancelled for a reason. He didn't just have to work like he said. If that's the case it wouldn't make any sense to say stuff like he disagrees with NRS's decision or whatever lol
Read what Hippo and Roth wrote above...