What's new

GUY I NEED HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Guys I have started using zatanna but I have one problem I don't know any set ups or 50/50's or a strategy for her can any1 please help? Am very good at injustice I started playing it from the demo(2013) up to now so if there is any1 who can help me master her I can really appreciate :)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
That seems to be more than one problem. I would check out the Zatanna forum for which you have already seemed to find to make a post.

Do you believe in magic?

Deg and Mr.Milenna are powerful magicians around here and they may be able to guide you

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Well i would love to link you with every set up she has but they are way too much. I will tell you some...
* End combos with MB puppet master, and then do 2 teleports (to build meter) and then neutral jump 2~levitate~D2 this will leave you at around +24 so you can go for B2 or B1
* End combos with MB Puppet master, then whiff a normal and use smoke & mirrors, if you choose the default illusion it won't crossup, if you choose the first illusion it will crossup, after you did it jump at your opponent and he will have to guess.

You can go to her forums as well, all her tech is over there. Good luck :)

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
check out the zatanna pinned threads they should help you with everything you need and post any specific questions you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.