What's new

Guile, NDK, Urien, Ibuki etc in SFV

That was more than obvious that this is gonna happen when Capcom releases a beta on PC, oh well poor Ono San.

Someone has been looking through the PC SFV beta files.
He found some interesting lines btw the SFV beta file codes.
and you can clearly see that there might be more
announcements than just 2 more characters.
Look up the current beta files:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=182982323&postcount=6381

GUL = Guile
DSM = Dhalsim
Zen = Fan from what it seems like.

Two other PC SFV beta files also show Ibuki, Juri, Boxer, Urien, Alex & NDK as playable character.
They are high poly and fully rigged, so definitely not just background assets. Their folder structure is in with the playable characters.

http://shoryuken.com/2015/10/26/more-datamining-may-have-revealed-upcoming-street-fighter-v-characters/

I am just glad Guile will be back next year once SFV gets released.

Last edited:

Error404

Noob
Well , I'm not going to act as if i'm suprised or shocked by this . Still if the dlc is earned by playing like they're saying it will be , I'm fine with this.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
If this is true, i'm extremely happy, cause i will be able to play Ibuki again after main her in SF4 no one will be much happier than me. MKX let me down, they didn't include Skarlet, well at least i know where in SF5 i will be.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Sweet, I'm always happy to see more SF news! Never been a SF buff but I liked Dhalsim in SFIV

Also, @LiangHuBBB can I just say I saw an article written about you with your 174 - 4 massacre on the SFV beta! Props to you man, I must play you once the game is released! Great videos too! :)

Sweet, I'm always happy to see more SF news! Never been a SF buff but I liked Dhalsim in SFIV

Also, @LiangHuBBB can I just say I saw an article written about you with your 174 - 4 massacre on the SFV beta! Props to you man, I must play you once the game is released! Great videos too! :)
Thank you mate.
I went 174 / 4 with Ken and the other day 140 / 2 with Rashid. I would rly like to play a FT10 vs those 6 ppl who beat me, but sadly there is no endless lobby yet.
On the article the majority of ppl on there kept hating on me for no actual reason.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/oct/23/172-wins-four-losses-and-moves-these-might-be-player-beat-right-now-street-fighter-5-online-beta/

I read some of those comments and it's kinda sad, but there is nothing I can do about it - there will always be ppl who hate me for no actual reason. I never said I am the best Ken in SFV whatsoever. All I said is I am still a beginner trying to learn this game. I had 1 day time learning the new Ken and ppl on there are rly expecting me playing a complete new character in a complete new fighting game perfectly and without any flaws? Some ppl rly have high standards of what to expect from a player after one day of learning when a new fighting game came out. I bet those ppl on EH comment section can do it much better than me so...
They also compared my ingame setups & combos with SFV combo vids. It's a whole different story doing combos by setting them up online compared to doing combos in training mode on a dummy.

There wasn't so much hate back then when I made a 107 win streak in SFV beta phase 1, but those ppl kept disliking my vids. Oh well...

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/aug/21/lianghubbb-goes-107-game-win-streak-sf5-condenses-it-single-cmv-highlight-some-outstanding-combos-and-tech/

Like I said, nothing I can do about it.

Feel free to add me on PS4. Once SFV is released lets play.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so ken nash karin necalli ibuki juri urien laura?

why wasnt this game in my life 6 years ago.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Thank you mate.
I went 174 / 4 with Ken and the other day 140 / 2 with Rashid. I would rly like to play a FT10 vs those 6 ppl who beat me, but sadly there is no endless lobby yet.
On the article the majority of ppl on there kept hating on me for no actual reason.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/oct/23/172-wins-four-losses-and-moves-these-might-be-player-beat-right-now-street-fighter-5-online-beta/

I read some of those comments and it's kinda sad, but there is nothing I can do about it - there will always be ppl who hate me for no actual reason. I never said I am the best Ken in SFV whatsoever. All I said is I am still a beginner trying to learn this game. I had 1 day time learning the new Ken and ppl on there are rly expecting me playing a complete new character in a complete new fighting game perfectly and without any flaws? Some ppl rly have high standards of what to expect from a player after one day of learning when a new fighting game came out. I bet those ppl on EH comment section can do it much better than me so...
They also compared my ingame setups & combos with SFV combo vids. It's a whole different story doing combos by setting them up online compared to doing combos in training mode on a dummy.

There wasn't so much hate back then when I made a 107 win streak in SFV beta phase 1, but those ppl kept disliking my vids. Oh well...

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/aug/21/lianghubbb-goes-107-game-win-streak-sf5-condenses-it-single-cmv-highlight-some-outstanding-combos-and-tech/

Like I said, nothing I can do about it.

Feel free to add me on PS4. Once SFV is released lets play.
Yeah man don't even bother reading comments because all you get nowadays are trolls, people trying to prove the size of their e-dick, jealous people and generally a lot of scum. I stopped reading YouTube comments because they weren't constructive or helpful in any way, they just made me feel bad. You can have 100 positive comments but that 1 bad one pointing out 1 flaw will always eat away at your mind and the good ones mean nothing after that. It sucks so my advice is to ingore them. They can't do any better, if they had then they'd have an article and people praising them for their skill but they don't. You did great man, be proud.

Sure thing, I'll add you when I set up my console again! :)

Yeah man don't even bother reading comments because all you get nowadays are trolls, people trying to prove the size of their e-dick, jealous people and generally a lot of scum. I stopped reading YouTube comments because they weren't constructive or helpful in any way, they just made me feel bad. You can have 100 positive comments but that 1 bad one pointing out 1 flaw will always eat away at your mind and the good ones mean nothing after that. It sucks so my advice is to ingore them. They can't do any better, if they had then they'd have an article and people praising them for their skill but they don't. You did great man, be proud.

Sure thing, I'll add you when I set up my console again! :)

trufenix

bye felicia
So nobody is going to flip out that Capcom is pre-planning for their dlc when NRS gets thrown under that bus every single game?