What's new

Guess I should start by posting here..

OOFMATIC

Noob
What's up guys. I'm OOFMATIC, some of you may recognize my name if you play Soul Calibur. I've been a tournament player in that game for over 8 years now, started going to tournaments in 2002 for Soul Calibur 2, and since then I've traveled to countless tournaments all over North America.

I've never gotten into any other fighting game competitively. Never liked the Capcom fighters, and never really got into any of the other Mortal Kombat's aside from Deception (which I thought was pretty fun), and MKvDC (didn't like it as much). And other than that the only other fighter I really like is Killer Instinct.

The new MK shows a lot of promise to me now, and I have a feeling I will really enjoy it, especially if it's recognized as a respectable competitive game. If I can get into enjoying playing it competitively then you'll probably see me show up to a tournament somewhere.

Reptile has always been my favorite MK character so I'll probably main him. Not sure about a secondary just yet, I'll have to get the game to decide that. And I'm also still trying to decide whether I should get the PS3 version or 360. Might even get both if I like the game enough. :)

Anyways I'll probably talk to you guys on the forums a lot once the game drops. For now lets get HYPE.

:darthvader:

Dark_Rob

Warrior
Welcome to TYM OOFMATIC. Youve come to the right place. TYM is all about bringing MK to the tournaments. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Fucking WELCOME! :D

Heard alot about you from Krayzie Bone. Good shit and make.yourself at home, OOFMATIC. ;)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Welcome to TYM dude! You should try out UMK3 as well, a bunch of upcoming tournaments for it in the next few months!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Welcome to TYM, OOFMATIC.

If not before MK9, you should come to one of the upcoming evo season majors and get to meet us. I think WB will have SC4 as well.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Someone accidentally closed this thread, but it's re-opened now.

Again, Welcome OOFMATIC and hope to see you a lot during MK9. :top:

SZSR

Warrior
Welcome! Always nice to see new faces at TYM, a definitely veteran tournament players are a plus. When MK9 drops we'll be here, so make yourself at home. :)

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
LOL shit. I used to watch your vader all the time, the only reason why I watched SC4 matches.

Don't look into the SC4 section though, I posted a vader combo video that is terrible. :duel:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Welcome to TYM, OOFMATIC. You're gonna want to establish home in this site when Mortal Kombat 9 finally drops. Can't wait!

OOFMATIC

Noob
Thanks guys, I feel really welcomed here.

Not too long ago I went to MortalKombatUnited.com and was asking around in the chat about which site is most recommended for a competitive MK community, and then they started calling me a "troll" and saying I wasn't who I was and that I was someone using a troll account.. It gave me a really bad impression of that website and its community. Luckily there was one person there who pointed me in the direction of this site.

I find it ironic that they are called Mortal Kombat 'United', when there seems to be no unity with them.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well for competitive MK you've come to the right place!

BOSSETTE

Noob
kinda late but welcome to tym :)
nice vader vid
i used to play sc4 but then stopped because i felt like no one ever played but i might start playing again :)
i loved using shura or tira

techn9ne

Footsies
Welcome to TYM... I know its a little late like bossette said. I used to play sc4 as well, but stopped playing just like bossette bc it seemed like no one played it.