What's new

Guaranteed combo when your opponent wakes up blocking

ok, wtf..... Ive known that kabals f3 2 can do this, i thought it was a glitch or something, but any character can do this, you just gotta time it right. and why is this stategy underutilized?

EDIT: THIS ONLY WORKS ON CPU

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Is it only Kabal? All too often to opponents online simply punch me out of a wakeup spin, or any spin for that matter.
No they dont block it, then punch me out of it. *sad face*

I don't understand what you're saying. If you wake up holding block, you can still get hit?
yes, i just tested it. watch Online tony vs 16bit. Theres a part where 16 bit got hit with f32 three times in a row. He was blocking the whole time. Then watch jop's matches. After every throw he dashes up f3 2 and everyone keeps getting hit. If u time it right it WILL hit.

yes, i just tested it. watch Online tony vs 16bit. Theres a part where 16 bit got hit with f32 three times in a row. He was blocking the whole time. Then watch jop's matches. After every throw he dashes up f3 2 and everyone keeps getting hit. If u time it right it WILL hit.
Did you test with a human? Sounds like practice mode problems. Whenever I do the black hole reset with noob on the AI, the AI will always get hit even though it's set on always block. You think you can show me the vids where this happened? Even then, it's possible the opponents were trying to do a wake up attack but got snuffed.

Did you test with a human? Sounds like practice mode problems. Whenever I do the black hole reset with noob on the AI, the AI will always get hit even though it's set on always block. You think you can show me the vids where this happened? Even then, it's possible the opponents were trying to do a wake up attack but got snuffed.
ok well thats good it only works on CPU, tested it with human. I was a bout to say, lol this is one broken game.

How do we know they were holding the block button? They could have been trying to tech roll or do a wake up attack but got input error. Test this with another person holding block.