What's new

GTA: 1 Billion Dollars in a week

187x

Warrior
Games>Movies. I'm happy for this game and Rockstar, Can't stop playing this shit. Can't wait for the online.

Best game ever?

Element_

The First Element
Wow , I must admit i'm really enjoying the game , story is great , the only thing I haven't enjoyed is blowing my car up accidently that I spent a lot of money on...turbo, wheels etc. I went into Salt Shaker mood when it happened

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
High budget, highly skilled developers, highly awesome series.

I'm glad GTAV does well. I don't feel the same hate as I do when a half assed game like CoD comes out and makes bank.
Exactly how I felt when Diablo 3came out and every dumbass Blizz fanboy bought it regardless of how bad it was.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I guess I'm the only one who got tired of GTA after the third one. To me it's always the same thing so once you've done it all and blown up all the cars what is there left to do. What's the point. I don't get it.

It's a more violent version of the sims. As crazy as it sounds, its more fun to get a wanted level and try to elude the police on foot through back alleys and whatnot. Blowing everything up and killing everyone is the last thing I want to do in this game. I get wrapped up in one character's affairs and I forget I have 2 more to manage.

REO

Undead
I guess I'm the only one who got tired of GTA after the third one. To me it's always the same thing so once you've done it all and blown up all the cars what is there left to do. What's the point. I don't get it.
GTAV has many new things that you could not do in past titles plus new gameplay additions. The graphics are amazing for last gen console. Almost everything feels refined and you can tell they put plenty of time into their product. It is a phenomenal game with replay value that goes off the roof (and the online has not even launched, yet). I will be playing this game on the side for a very long time.

GTAV is well worth the $60. My two cents.

who is every ones favourite character? i'm guna go with Badass Trevor.the guy is crazy.
Michael, FTW. He reminds me a little of Nick from L4D2.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
GTAV has many new things that you could not do in past titles plus new gameplay additions. The graphics are amazing for last gen console. Almost everything feels refined and you can tell they put plenty of time into their product. It is a phenomenal game with replay value that goes off the roof (and the online has not even launched, yet). I will be playing this game on the side for a very long time.

I never had any intrest in GTA ever and got bored with older titles in the series, but this game's hype and all Ive seen of it thus far is making fight the urge to forgo eating this week to buy the damn thing it looks so amazing.

Element_

The First Element
Michael only starts to lose his mind during the story , where as Trevor already lost it from the moment you pick him up. and Frank just bores me a bit dawwg.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well, now you can kick over cows and pull off actual bank heists with your friends, and invest in the stock market. Oh, and hike a mountain.

Dafuq weren't you questioning what's so good about GTA on Twitter a few days ago? Rockstar always makes stellar games. Do you know if GTAV next gen is going to have better graphics?

Is this your first Rockstar or GTA game?