What's new

General/Other - Unbreakable Ground Ice needs a comeback

Since people are concerned about Grandmaster's clone nerf, I was thinking maybe that the NRS honchos might give Unbreakable the Ice puddle from MK2 for a little added offense/defense. Since its only rocking parry and ice armor it maybe could use another move. Tell them what you think and maybe theyll add it in like they do with the patches sometimes. At least fix the parry to freeze jump in attacks, or an EX version of the parry.

Is it really that shitty of an idea to have this guy's massive ice shield freeze ANY physical based hit? You wouldnt jump into an ice clone would ya...pre patch that is.

zoofs

bless
LOL.. And let's make Kung Jin's divekick an unblockable too!
this was a really ridiculous reply, asking for changes to unbreakable isn't even that far fetched. I'm not by any means saying it's bad, but it clearly isn't the strongest variation in the game.

Another thought could be adding 1-2 ACTUAL hits of armor to his Ice armor special move depending on whether or not you meter burn it. Just trying add some flavor to the Unbreakable variation.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
this was a really ridiculous reply, asking for changes to unbreakable isn't even that far fetched. I'm not by any means saying it's bad, but it clearly isn't the strongest variation in the game.
I didn't quote the whole post. Just think about how cheap an anti air that fast would be especially when he doesn't have to konsider the hitboxes of his AA with air normals while the rest of the kast does..

Is it really that shitty of an idea to have this guy's massive ice shield freeze ANY physical based hit? You wouldnt jump into an ice clone would ya...pre patch that is.
Sub's klone doesn't work if activated while the opponent is up klose. It's still cheap but it has to be done fairly early or spaced out enough.