What's new

Grooming The Next Generation of Gamers

got some suggestions?
Not all episodes contain action-ish segments, but there are plenty of episodes that have them.
S1E07: Dragonshy
S1E15: Feeling Pinkie Keen
S1E16: Sonic Rainboom
S1E21: Over a Barrel
S1E23: The Cutie Mark Chronicles

S2E03: Lesson Zero (I'd take caution with Twilight Sparkle's occurrances of OCD insanity)
S2E05: Sisterhooves Social
S2E08: The Mysterious Mare Do Well
S2E10: Secret of My Excess
S2E14: The Last Roundup
S2E16: Read it and Weep

S3E05: Magic Duel
S3E06: Sleepless in Ponyville
S3E09: Spike at your Service

Those are all I remember. Additionally, the season 2 two-part closing episodes and season 3's opening episodes may have some sequences.

Been a while since I had something to put on here…They just don't want to behave :(

6-24-13
Don getting a feel for the corner

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Hey everybody! I got the idea for this after seeing another junior gamer in a different thread. The purpose of this thread is to show the progress made by my two sons (and anyone else who wants to contribute!) in their fighting game skills, and to line up friendly casuals for the younger crowd if anybody wants to.

I hope to teach them how to play, and how to be good sports about both winning and losing.

**Say what you want about anything but the kids here ladies and gentlemen. They should be exempt from flaming/trolling**

So here goes… I have a seven year old and a five year old who love to play MK, IGAU, and Virtua Fighter 2. I'm going to continually update this thread with videos, and I hope others do the same!

06/04/2013
Don (5) P1 vs. Joe (7) P2

06/14/2013
Joe (7) P1 vs. Don (5) P2
bro this is awesome. I don't know how to post a video yet but I will make one with my son and get it on here.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Raising a child that plays SMASH.... <shakes head> ... what went wrong? We can never truly guide our children. This is why we need to fight and assure parent rights to Year 16 Abortions.

Raising a child that plays SMASH.... <shakes head> ... what went wrong? We can never truly guide our children. This is why we need to fight and assure parent rights to Year 16 Abortions.
He played fighterz, not smash... that's just where the text was cut off. And ft5 him before ya say anything else

Ninja edit: my dude said let him get your mom's contact info he'll show ya a different kind of smash ‍♂

Last edited: