What's new

Greetings Mortals (Wizard comes forth drumming battle hymns from the summit of mount olympus)

B W1zZ

Noob
Some of you may know me as B W1zZ, I am the Wizard, aka HE WHO IS MOST HIGH, aka Lord Mordolus, aka Destroyer of Beasts, aka General of the Black Dragon Clan. (I apologize if I happen to possess a superiority complex, with confidence comes cockiness).

I would like to thank STORMS again for the banner he has made for The Black Dragon's website, also shoutouts go to Dark Rob, AREZ, and any/all my minions who dwell here.

For anyone who doesn't know me I've been around the community for about 4 years or so, dating back to MKD. Always a pleasure to see old faces, and new faces alike. I look forward to becoming more active on this site.

Wizard Out.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Some of you may know me as B W1zZ, I am the Wizard, aka HE WHO IS MOST HIGH, aka Lord Mordolus, aka Destroyer of Beasts, aka General of the Black Dragon Clan. (I apologize if I happen to possess a superiority complex, with confidence comes cockiness).

I would like to thank STORMS again for the banner he has made for The Black Dragon's website, also shoutouts go to Dark Rob, AREZ, and any/all my minions who dwell here.

For anyone who doesn't know me I've been around the community for about 4 years or so, dating back to MKD. Always a pleasure to see old faces, and new faces alike. I look forward to becoming more active on this site.

Wizard Out.
Welcome to your Empires, W1zz. Hope to see you around some more. :top:

B W1zZ

Noob
Thanks for the welcome Bone, everything is going according to plan buahahaha...just kidding
The three 6's was pure coincidence I swear (or was it?) :p

Edit: Why is my avatar not animated? :(

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
eh, all you clans are the same. Black Dragon, KKK, MKU.........oh.
eff you, Tim. :flamethrower:

:D

The thing about clans is that they have to build community respect, and BD- and BLACK DRAGON seem to have definitely done that.

Overnight clans are the ones who get shit on, and rightfully. ;)

B W1zZ

Noob
eff you, Tim. :flamethrower:

:D

The thing about clans is that they have to build community respect, and BD- and BLACK DRAGON seem to have definitely done that.

Overnight clans are the ones who get shit on, and rightfully. ;)
Thanks for having our back, STORMS...the Black Dragon is here to stay and we will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in Mortal Kombat 9.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You should redo your "Why greenanaconda rules" thread haha
Since you're the Admin of the BLACK DRAGON site, correct? I have told AREZ multiple times that guys should open up a clan thread in the Clan forum and in there you are welcomed to link to your site.

Just an FYI.