What's new

Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA

Hi TYM,

New to TYM, but have been a member of other MK boards for a while now. Decided to create an account here as your board is well known for strategies, gameplay, and in-depth character analysis, which I am excited to be a part of.

I mostly play MKII,UMK3, and Mortal Kombat (2011). Currently, in the new MK, I'm using Sub-Zero (main), Ermac, Smoke, Jax, Liu Kang, Reptile (close second), and Sheeva. I look forward to participating in the discussions, and hopefully contributing to the already stellar community here at TYM.

I play MK on PS3--my username is: ERR0R__MACR0 (zeros for both "O"s and two underscores separating ERR0R and MACR0.

Hi TYM,

New to TYM, but have been a member of other MK boards for a while now. Decided to create an account here as your board is well known for strategies, gameplay, and in-depth character analysis, which I am excited to be a part of.

I mostly play MKII,UMK3, and Mortal Kombat (2011). Currently, in the new MK, I'm using Sub-Zero (main), Ermac, Smoke, Jax, Liu Kang, Reptile (close second), and Sheeva. I look forward to participating in the discussions, and hopefully contributing to the already stellar community here at TYM.

I play MK on PS3--my username is: ERR0R__MACR0 (zeros for both "O"s and two underscores separating ERR0R and MACR0.

Are you already gaming with the Pittsburgh people? If not then check out this thread over on the shoryuken.com forums:
http://shoryuken.com/f19/hey-rj-you-going-eat-mac-n-cheese-dude-what-about-pineapple-chunks-224345/

That's where everyone from PGH posts. We have players for pretty much every major fighting game, including MK9. Peace.