Greetings from a long time lurker!

Discussion in 'Noob's Passage' started by dansc93, Mar 14, 2019.

1. dansc93

dansc93 Noob

Hi everyone! As the title says, I've been lurking on here for quite a while and with MK11 being the first game I've ever preordered, it was high time I joined in.
    I didn't hear about MK until I was about 14, so my first game was deception for PS2. Unfortunately, as a blind player the konquest mode wasn't doable so I only played with half the roster. :p
    Luckily I got unchained a fair while later to fix that. That said MK9 and X are some of the most fun I've had with videogames even though I'm currently not that good. While I'm a huge fan of the more tactical look of MK11, whenever I play X it always feels fresh and new to me with all the variations. Looking forward to having some great conversations with you all finally.
    Can't wait for the movelists to be put up on here also, as the current OCR system I use to read menus and such doesn't work on them so it's a lot of playing around before I get what I need. :)

2. xenogorgeous

xenogorgeous You're taking this kind of personal, aren't ya?
    Premium Supporter

welcome and have fun ! good luck trying to survive into TYM threads without wishing killing someone or yourself , kkkk (just kidding!!) :p

dansc93 likes this.
  3. Spinky

Spinky F4 bois

PSN:
    SpinkyBwoi
    Steam:
    iAmSpinky
    Welcome, broski.

dansc93 likes this.
  4. Braindead

Braindead High-functioning Scrub
    Royal Contributor

I'll gladly help you with movelists. Just tag me to remind me when the time comes.

Also maybe @OBS|KH Rattlehead can help you with these stuff since he's our resident real-life Kenshi around here and has a lot of experience playing MK games.

5. Vslayer

Vslayer Ask me about my Cassie Cage Agenda
    Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Godstank24
    Proceed with caution.

But, we ain't that bad I promise. Welcome and have fun :D

dansc93 likes this.
  6. PoloExpress

PoloExpress The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.

PSN:
    hcagamer
    Steam:
    ThePoloExpress
    Welcome brother

Vslayer likes this.
  7. dansc93

dansc93 Noob

Thanks guys! I'm gonna be on XB1 primarily, gamertag same as the name on here. Might pick up the PC version down the line too, if my rig can handle it. I'm Very curious to see if NRS implement some accessibility features, seeing as other companies are now such as EA. it'd sure make things a lot more convenient.

Vslayer likes this.
  8. ProudDisciple

ProudDisciple Average at Best

Welcome to the site!

9. Saltea Moonspell

Saltea Moonspell "I'm a zoner, with ma boner"
    Premium Supporter

Steam:
    moonspell_pl
    Good luck n have fun!

10. OBS|KH Rattlehead

OBS|KH Rattlehead real life Kenshi of the MK community.

Hey I know that guy! lol. I'm glad to see that more of us blind MK players are stepping out and sharing their love for MK like everyone else. I'd definitely be around to assist in any way I can. Although I'm having some difficulty finding setups and combos since I don't know the exact properties of the moves right now. I'm just scrubbing it out in the beta as of now lol.

11. CrimsonShadow

CrimsonShadow Administrator and Community Engineer
    Administrator

Welcome, lurker :)

I used to be a lurker myself. Welcome to the family.

LawAbidingCitizen likes this.