What's new

Green Lantern

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
In the mobile versione of I2, Green Lantern can put buzzsaw constructs on the floor.
It could be an interesting DoT mechanic to add to his normal gameplay.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I bet new GL will have a better way to get in on stuff than the jet engine this time. It was a constant issue vs power zoners that he struggled to get inside last game. Twice I saw DJT out try a desperation swap to Doomsday vs Superman in a grand finals just to roll the dice that they could make it work once inside. Too bad Doomsday is designed to lose vs Superman's trait.

If Green Lantern gains mobility options vs Superzonin or zonin in general I fully expect more DJT Top 4.
this was by faar his biggest issue and why he was bad in the first game....well not bad but lower mid tier he got outzoned easily and had no options against pressure either so if he wasnt in the mid range he was screwed. if his turbine move is still in the air version should start up in 15 or less frames (it was 25-26 in IGAU) Zod had a 1 frame air charge that got nerfed to 6 frames in the final version lol i think 15 is fair. and another option to get in or just better dashes and maybe an air dash

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
So trait makes his ring grow brighter instead of putting an aura around him this time.
Makes sense given the amount of variations his appearance could have.