What's new

Video/Tutorial Green Lantern OTG Tech Videos by Marvaz

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
lol this is nothing new.

btw if you pay attention you can see the slight nudge forward gives you the cross up.

Ashenar

lol I did this way before that and the delay between each otg jump 2 is to show the spacing for the cross up or the non cross up version. lmao w/e enjoy it.

Gtfo, Mr. "My Character Is Barry Sanders In A Fighting Game"!
I have no idea what this means.

Are you saying Hawkgirl can't score in the red zone?
Or that she has lots of 2 yard, 1 yard, and -1 yard runs before ripping off an 80 yarder?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I have no idea what this means.

Are you saying Hawkgirl can't score in the red zone?
Or that she has lots of 2 yard, 1 yard, and -1 yard runs before ripping off an 80 yarder?
I'm saying Barrina Sanders is elusive as fuck.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But if she's Barry Sanders, you can best believe Green Lantern is Adrian Peterson.

Yeah, but you can't stop him once he gets going. And he doesnt need a lot of moves.

AND he's got a great stuff arm.

Ashenar

I fucking swear we must be living in an alternate universe from everyone else

I totally agree with you 100% but at this point I'll just gladly leave the next few things I found out of any tech forums on these boards but I'll gladly share them with you!

Hey bro none of that is really that great. It's all around better to do the J3 set-up as opposed to the j2 because if J3 hits you can convert for 52% spending only a bar. The dash to 223 isn't that good on high level players. That never worked when I was playing Darth Arma.. its an any easy block. They can just hold down or back if they're not an idiot.

Check this out: